Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Super Hero and WHY?

Go down 
+19
Avernious
DtoX
Tcorb18
hernan.esquivel
BlackWidow
cDizzle
SS Mod
Zanryu
TheWoody
EnoughSaid
Friorey
faramir545
SgtVoodoo
jackwabbit
Kevxtreme
TheSilentOn1
Psoewish
Rey
Lizard King
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

Favorite Super Hero and WHY? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Lately I've noticed some old super hero cartoons on TV that I always watched when I was kid. And even though I'm a bit older now it's fun to reminisce about your childhood.
So whoever wants to, post your favorite super hero from marvel or DC or whatever you want and why.

I'll start:
BATMAN!!! - THE DARK KNIGHT!
come on, who is more kick bumm then Bruce Wayne, I always hear how he is lame and not a real hero because he has not powers but that's why I like him. He is a true hero, takes crime into his own hands and deals with it, half the time he isn't even considered a hero. But he's just a strong willed, intelligent guy, with the coolest butler ever. And I'm not even gonna get into the whole utility belt and BatMobile thing cause you know how cool that is already.
...ok Peace, keep this thread going!
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Ghost Rider
Wolverine
Moon Knight
Spawn
Hellboy

All these have one thing in common. They're all badasses. Special mention goes to Spiderman for being my childhood favourite.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:02 pm

I don't like Batman tbh ...

My favorite would be Spiderman :]
Superman could be second, but he's already a lot lower than Spiderman, because most superheroes are rather lame Sad

EDIT: ok maybe not, Storm is the embodiment of epic win and is battling with Spiderman for first spot Cool
Back to top Go down
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

PostSubject: the gren lanturn   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:13 pm

i always liked te green laturn
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Spider-Man is my favorite not because he is the one and only but because i love to read amzing spider-man...one of my favorite comics.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:01 pm

The punisher
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:31 pm

I gotta go with batman (the new movies, begins and dark knight) Because i also like the fact that he doesnt actually have powers

I guess hes my favorite because hes the closest to me, take things into his own hands, and deals with em lol, and has kickarse gagdets Wink
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:25 pm

THOR a nordic god son of odin the super nordic god
batman a superhero without super powers!
green lantern an intergalactic policeman
magneto a villan but he controls metal!
wolverine a super hero that cant die well he can but if you shoot him he cant
gambit just cause hes cool and he can throw burning cards
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:44 am

Kenshiro ( Fist of the North star , my avatar )
Wolverine
Batman
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Spidey 4 EVER! YEAH!
Back to top Go down
TheWoody
Helpful Soul
TheWoody

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:36 pm

The Flash

He has a sence of humor and cocky and hits on all the girls
He is the Best
Back to top Go down
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Batman.

Why? He's got no special powers, he's just legitimately powerful, he's intelligent, and he's as brave as they come. I mean, look at The Dark Knight. He floors it into a frigging RPG's line of fire, jumps over a ledge to jump on top of a van. I mean, he coulda gotten smoked. ._.

But yeah, he's got guts and he's legitimately strong, so yanno.
Back to top Go down
SS Mod
Helpful Soul
SS Mod

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:14 pm

Far too many to name its hard...

Spidy
Wolverine
Flash
and soo much more
Back to top Go down
https://soulspeak.forumotion.com
cDizzle
Helpful Soul
cDizzle

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Mikey of the TMNT
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Spiderman
greatest storyline ever made.
Back to top Go down
hernan.esquivel
Mortal Soul
hernan.esquivel

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:35 am

Zanryu wrote:
Batman.

Why? He's got no special powers, he's just legitimately powerful, he's intelligent, and he's as brave as they come. I mean, look at The Dark Knight. He floors it into a frigging RPG's line of fire, jumps over a ledge to jump on top of a van. I mean, he coulda gotten smoked. ._.

oh and lets not forget that even though he has no super powers he still was able to beat the peanuts out of superman. it cant get anybetter than that a human beating up superman.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:43 am

hernan.esquivel wrote:
Zanryu wrote:
Batman.

oh and lets not forget that even though he has no super powers he still was able to beat the peanuts out of superman. it cant get anybetter than that a human beating up superman.

Because he cheated and used a krypto ring. Lol.

Well as for my favorite superhero. When I was younger I liked Gambit. But now I got to say that my favorite is Thor. Because I like the Norse God thing. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:17 pm

Tcorb18 wrote:
hernan.esquivel wrote:
Zanryu wrote:
Batman.

Well as for my favorite superhero. When I was younger I liked Gambit. But now I got to say that my favorite is Thor. Because I like the Norse God thing. Lol.
Ring or not, it's still BA. xD
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:54 am

gambit, venom and CAPTAIN PLANET!
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:50 pm

Tcorb18 wrote:
hernan.esquivel wrote:
Zanryu wrote:
Batman.

Hey don't be hatin Batman was clever. Superman should've saw it coming. lol

Also Thor? Not a lot of people even knew his existed until the Avenger movies started showing up. Speaking of which I liked the Hulk vs Thor, it was a lot better than the one with Wolverine... Even though Dead Pool is hilarious. Rocka bye...ba BANG!...

As for my favorite super hero? Nightcrawler. If we're talking comics... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:40 am

Lobo, because he doesn't care about others, lol
Back to top Go down
ArmoredRaven
Helpful Soul
ArmoredRaven

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Iron Man.
Back to top Go down
OnlineInsider
Helpful Soul
OnlineInsider

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Batman ever since I was a young kid. Even though the movies where Lame back then compared to the more recent movies (cartoons where accually better) I still loved the dude due to what others have allready said, no powers but he uses is head and has a bunch of neat toys to play with.
Also love Wolverine, Ghost Rider both badasses.
Gambit his powers are intrested
Nightcrawler his story is intresting and his powers are neat
quicksilver- speed, who does not wanna have that and travel around with out a car....
Beast- Insanly smart, don't judge a book by it's cover type of thing and I could seem him helping bastman out.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:24 pm

batmans just a hero.
you kinda need SUPER POWERS to be a SUPERhero.
but batman rules!
the old movies are lame and batman begins is lame.
but the darkknight. O...M...G! suuuuuuupeeeeeeeerrrrrrrb!
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:49 pm

DtoX wrote:
batmans just a hero.
you kinda need SUPER POWERS to be a SUPERhero.
but batman rules!
the old movies are lame and batman begins is lame.
but the darkknight. O...M...G! suuuuuuupeeeeeeeerrrrrrrb!

It was only good because Heath Ledger was The Joker. And the only reason why it made so much is because he past away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Super Hero and WHY?   Favorite Super Hero and WHY? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Super Hero and WHY?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next