Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

if you could have any super power what would it be?

Go down 
+14
DtoX
Avernious
Essencewing
jackwabbit
martinezaj25
Steve-JohnsonRE
Zanryu
Tcorb18
hernan.esquivel
Friorey
psthree4evr
Lizard King
Psoewish
faramir545
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

if you could have any super power what would it be? Empty
PostSubject: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:29 pm

well to acompany the super hero topic
what super power would you like?
i would like magneto or wolverines powers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:03 pm

I wouldn't mind Superman's powers Razz

But I'd settle for Storm really Razz
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:47 pm

probably Wolverine the power to be a complete badass. Oh, and the not being able to die thing is cool to.
Otherwise I like Gambit's powers or the Flash, I like to run.
Back to top Go down
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:50 pm

the power to stop pause and rewind time and also fast forword and slow down time
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:43 am

The power to alter reality
But I wouldn’t mind a superstrength power: P
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
hernan.esquivel
Mortal Soul
hernan.esquivel

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:38 am

i think i would like to have the ability to take other people powers and to keep them like peter from heroes.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:48 am

hernan.esquivel wrote:
i think i would like to have the ability to take other people powers and to keep them like peter from heroes.

You took the words right out of my mind. Lol. But besides Peter's power I would like to have the power to read minds. Hells yes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:19 pm

Invisibility.

Oh, the trouble I could cause if I were invisible. xD
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:13 pm

The ability to freeze time, like someone already posted, that or invincibility.
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:55 pm

I'd pick Wolverine's powers
Scorpion and Sub0's powers

regeneration/invincibility

You know, screw invincibility, it would be fun to get my butt kicked by you guys lol.

Wait, maybe the push power over the ones listed above Not only can you deflect projectiles and push stuff and suspend things in mid air, but you can lift girls' skirts up lol
Back to top Go down
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:12 pm

martinezaj25 wrote:
Wait, maybe the push power over the ones listed above Not only can you deflect projectiles and push stuff and suspend things in mid air, but you can lift girls' skirts up lol
There's a better view if you're invisible, you can be up close. And you can also scare the crap out of people. xD
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:19 pm

Zanryu wrote:
martinezaj25 wrote:
There's a better view if you're invisible, you can be up close. And you can also scare the crap out of people. xD

What if you had a combo of Both...? Wait, what if you had the power to shapeshift into..say a bra? jk lol Or invisible/phase through stuff..That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:24 pm

all of the above plus more
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:27 pm

How ab out you get to chose everyday. And you can't have the same one you had the day before. So everyday you would have a variety of powers and amusement.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:29 pm

thats a good idea
Back to top Go down
Essencewing
Mortal Soul
Essencewing

Location : Prince Edward Island, Canada (never heard of it, huh?)

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:20 am

I would have Psychic powers. Who needs superstrength when you can mess with the opponent's head or make it explode? Telekinesis could also translate into flight, too.

I still think that lightsabers kick superpowers in the head, though.
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:52 am

Its a toss up between Rapid Cellular Regeneration or Psyonic abilities. Such as Telekinesis, Telepathy , Etc...

However a better question would be.

If you woke up with a Super Power, what would be a horrible one to wake up with?

Example. You wake up with super strength and go to throw the covers off of you and end up throwing your bed spread like a giant disc of death through the homes of all your neighbors. Just imagine trying to put on cloths... Or shut doors... No
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:44 pm

lightsabers RULE!

my ability would be to teleport. so how would you mess with my head if you couldnt even pin point where i am?Razz
and yes my fav x-men character is night crawler. well from the movies anyway. WHY ISNT GAMBIT IN THE X-MEN MOVIES?!?!?!
GAMBIT RULES!
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:57 pm

martinezaj25 wrote:
I'd pick Wolverine's powers
Scorpion and Sub0's powers

regeneration/invincibility

You know, screw invincibility, it would be fun to get my butt kicked by you guys lol.

My version of invincibility would still let me get my butt kicked, be bloody and bruised and yet i can't die and i wouldn't slow down.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:52 am

thats true. but how useful is that when i TP up behind you and stuff a cluster of nades down your pants and your blown in to a million pieces?
how fun is it to be alive when your a bloody gore pile?Razz
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:58 pm

If I had to pick I think it'd be

Shadowcat from xmen. Her mutant power is phasing, being able to phase/move through any known object. She can also phase others when she touches them. She is also a master of martial arts.

I have alot of others I'd pick, but I think that one would be cool for an everyday guy like myself.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:03 pm

i think teleporting would be sweeter. and environmental friendly:P
who needs a car when you can tp there half the time and less?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:08 pm

DtoX wrote:
i think teleporting would be sweeter. and environmental friendly:P
who needs a car when you can tp there half the time and less?

Yeah, but I dunno. Ever watch jumper? I kind of like that idea of teleporting. Having to see the area before you can port to it.

But I think the being able to phase through walls would be more fun because I feel if you can teleport you'd just become lazy. Being able to phase through things at least allows you to walk and what not.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:39 pm

if i was able to teleport id be the king of parkour.
and probably some MMA.
and actually i never got around to watch jumper. any good?
oh btw dont get me wrong. walking through a wall. flippin awsome.
i just think TPing is slightly cooler:P
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:52 pm

I enjoyed jumper. I know of people that didn't though. I think they did a good job with it for what it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you could have any super power what would it be?   if you could have any super power what would it be? Empty

Back to top Go down

if you could have any super power what would it be?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next