Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ipod conversion... thoughts appreciated.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prophet2142
Strong Soul
Prophet2142

Ipod conversion... thoughts appreciated. Empty
PostSubject: Ipod conversion... thoughts appreciated.   Ipod conversion... thoughts appreciated. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:46 pm

OK heres the situation, I am going to get an Ipod soon and I know from the internet you can download software that converts youtube videos into a different format so that I can put them on my ipod, I intend to put some videos from youtube on to my ipod. I was going to intend to put videos of the bands i like on my ipod, but then I started to think if I put music videos on my ipod from bands that i've never payed money for the CD before wouldn't that be stealing? and wouldn't putting live performances songs on my ipod that i've never payed money for before be stealing?
Should i only convert songs on to my ipod that i've previously payed money for before?, this goes for songs on youtube, live performances and music videos and lengthy film clips.
Thoughts and comments please, it seems and feels like i would be stealing if i converted a song on to my ipod that i've never downloaded or paid money for the cd before.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/Prophet2142
Dhomes
Nooblit Soul
Dhomes

PostSubject: well...   Ipod conversion... thoughts appreciated. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:52 pm

If you have access of it online (youtube) and the band itself is the one who posted in then it is not illegal to copy it from youtube (even though its against youtube's terms and agreements)

But if you like the band and want to support them then buy the CD.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Ipod conversion... thoughts appreciated.   Ipod conversion... thoughts appreciated. EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:36 pm

I sometimes use kickyoutube.com for songs that i can't find in frostwire/limewire

just type www.kickyoutube.com into the search bar or type kick in front of youtube after you have found a video you want

It gives you options at the top to download it in an mp4 (video) and mp3. The videos don't look that good but some of the songs soud good

i don't think its stealing but its up to you. If you feel its wrong, then don't do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ipod conversion... thoughts appreciated.   Ipod conversion... thoughts appreciated. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ipod conversion... thoughts appreciated.
Page 1 of 1