Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which Ipod should I get?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OnlineInsider
Helpful Soul
OnlineInsider

Which Ipod should I get? Empty
PostSubject: Which Ipod should I get?   Which Ipod should I get? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:59 am

Hi all I was wondering if any of you here have either a 4th generation Ipod Nano or a "Ipod Classic" aka video....... and your thoughts about it. I have read some good reviews (only good things and did not mention any of the draw backs) and some really bad ones (the haters which where not helpful and complained only what was bad about it) and I was wondering what you guys thoughts on the new Ipods?
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: Which Ipod should I get?   Which Ipod should I get? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:31 pm

My Father had the 4th gen nano (blue), man the little thing looked soooooo awesome i was watching the dark knight movie on it and i loved it! it's just like any nano(Had 3), they just drain alot of energy if you keep the screen on, so i recommend you keep the brightness a bit low and i bet your just gonna love it! Soooooo No Problem's whit the NANO'S! Except the random freezing's but its easy to fix and happens very rarely so no need to worry about that!

Now the "Ipod classic" that's another ball game since those baby's got allot of storage capacity and they do look nice even though there a bit BIG, but like i sed they do carry allot of stuff, so of course they are gonna be big! oh an never put one in you Book bag or back pocket and accidentally sit on it your might brake it's sensitive screen!(Happened to me sadly Sad )

it all depends on what you want. Size or Storage size!
I love small MP3's so i favor the NANO's any day!

Hopefully with all this crap ive seed it has helped you.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

PostSubject: Re: Which Ipod should I get?   Which Ipod should I get? EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:25 pm

If you're on a budget and you just want a good MP3 player then I would say iPod Nano,if you have plenty of money I would recommend the iPod Touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Ipod should I get?   Which Ipod should I get? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Ipod should I get?
Page 1 of 1