Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In a world full of Cheerios, be a fruit loop!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BeccaKitty
Nooblit Soul

In a world full of Cheerios, be a fruit loop! Empty
PostSubject: In a world full of Cheerios, be a fruit loop!   In a world full of Cheerios, be a fruit loop! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:08 am

Hello everyone, so I decided to join, I don't normally take time to join forums, I'm sure this is said a lot, but hey, this seems cool. Alright a little bit about my self, I'm a gamer, I mostly like to play things like Zelda (HUGE Zelda Gal here btw) FF, all kinds of fun stuff. I am also an online Role Player, all of it WoD, Vampires and Werewolves and all kinds of other fun stuff, I've been doing that for over 10 years *Beams*. Ummm, hummm, I've got myself 2 cats, I've been divorced and remarried, oh and I love comic books, I'm a big DC fan and anything by Neil Gamen, mainly his Sandman series. I love movies, books, snow, lots of music, Disney, and vampires *Grins* I think that kind of sums me up in a nut shell, hope this post wasn't too long.......though I feel like I should say more....oh well, I'll be around *hugs and kisses*
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: In a world full of Cheerios, be a fruit loop!   In a world full of Cheerios, be a fruit loop! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:24 am

Welcome Lady.
Back to top Go down
hernan.esquivel
Mortal Soul
hernan.esquivel

PostSubject: Re: In a world full of Cheerios, be a fruit loop!   In a world full of Cheerios, be a fruit loop! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:38 am

welcome to the forum hopefully you enjoy the forum and get something out of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: In a world full of Cheerios, be a fruit loop!   In a world full of Cheerios, be a fruit loop! EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:36 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a world full of Cheerios, be a fruit loop!   In a world full of Cheerios, be a fruit loop! Empty

Back to top Go down

In a world full of Cheerios, be a fruit loop!
Page 1 of 1