Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i dont deserve to be happy

Go down 
+6
Tcorb18
templar_19
thelovedoctor
Frinkz
Remo
chris18112
10 posters
AuthorMessage
chris18112
Nooblit Soul

i dont deserve to be happy Empty
PostSubject: i dont deserve to be happy   i dont deserve to be happy EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:00 am

i dont feel that i deserve to find love and happiness, or that i shouldn,t get involve with an other person life cause i am not good enough for anyone at all, and i will be a waste of their time. some times i feel i just take up space and have no place here like i dont belong here. some weeks i just go with out caring about it and sometimes i will get depress and sad like buttiflies in my stomach and it will just hurt. when a female show some type of feeling towards me i tend to back off.

other than that i feel like i am a normal person i do have friends and hobbies. for the most part i am happy with my life and proud of all my accomplishments in life.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: i dont deserve to be happy   i dont deserve to be happy EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:42 pm

You just need more confidence in yourself.
Back to top Go down
Frinkz
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: i dont deserve to be happy   i dont deserve to be happy EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:48 pm

Chin up bro, your not gonna find happiness when you're looking at the ground all the time. Theres an old saying that goes life is like a roller coaster, full of ups and downs but once you hit the bottom there's only one way to go and thats up. And when someone shows some feelings toward you, take a risk, that person might be the happiness you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: i dont deserve to be happy   i dont deserve to be happy EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:54 pm

Frinkz wrote:
Chin up bro, your not gonna find happiness when you're looking at the ground all the time. Theres an old saying that goes life is like a roller coaster, full of ups and downs but once you hit the bottom there's only one way to go and thats up. And when someone shows some feelings toward you, take a risk, that person might be the happiness you're looking for.

Rollercoasters make me queezy. Smile
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: i dont deserve to be happy   i dont deserve to be happy EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Remo wrote:
Frinkz wrote:

Rollercoasters make me queezy. Smile

I have a little hunch that you don't mind the ups and its only the downs that make you sick
Back to top Go down
templar_19
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Everyone Deserves to be Happy   i dont deserve to be happy EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:34 am

Happiness (I believe) is not like wealth or good looks...it's not something some people can have or get, and then tough luck to those who don't have it and can't get it. It says right on the Declaration of Independence: "That all men are by nature equally free and independent, and have certain inherent rights, of which, when they enter into a state of society, they cannot, by any compact, deprive or divest their posterity; namely, the ENJOYMENT of life and liberty, with the means of acquiring and possessing property, and PURSUING AND OBTAINING HAPPINESS and safety." THE RIGHT TO BE HAPPY IS BASIC TO YOU AS A PERSON! I don't know how closely your happiness is tied to having a meaningful relationship (I'm guessing it's pretty important to you), but just remember...you have an inalienable right to be happy. It's not easy to be happy (I know), but it is your right. Exercise it! Pursue it!
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: i dont deserve to be happy   i dont deserve to be happy EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:41 am

Everyone deserves to be happy. And if your getting depressed go on anti-depressents I was on them for awhile and they worked for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

PostSubject: Re: i dont deserve to be happy   i dont deserve to be happy EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:08 pm

you've done nothing wrong
from what you said

you deserve to be happy and even if you did
just move on and continue to be happy
cuz life is more beautiful through a happy persons
eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: that used to be me   i dont deserve to be happy EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:54 am

you are who i used to be.
every single word you wrote was like i had written them my self.
i hated my self more than anything in this world.
and i still hate my self but not on like i used to.
i dont know if it will help you but what got me to get over it if thats a correct way to put it.
i accepted my self for what i am. and i dont hide who i am. im not a perfect person but im proud of who i am cause i was never what someone else wanted me to be. im proud because i made me.
i still think that i look like poo and have bad personality.
but im ok with it. cause once i learned to accept who i am everything changed.
no i didnt become popular or cool at school. but i didnt shove all and any girl that talked to me away.
and i talked to my best friend about how i feel. and things just started to click more and more.
im not as depressed any more and i just got out off a two year long relationship.
and i used to think she was to good for me. but she treated me like poo. no one has made me feel better and worse than her.
but still i now feel like I DESERVE BETTER. and thats sure as hell a first.
so i dont know if it will help you but accepting who you are helped me.
and once you accept who you are it will be easier to change what you dont like about your self.
hope you figure it out.
and thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: i dont deserve to be happy   i dont deserve to be happy EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:01 am

No person is meant to be miserable. I think alot of people feel like they don't deserve someone not necessarily meaning that they can't get some one just that they don't deserve it.
You haven't done anything wrong and if you have there is always forgiveness for that no one is perfect. Is it that your feeling guilty for something and don't deserve the love of another?
You deserve to be loved and you deserve to be happy, sounds to me like there is a little bit of depression going on there so talking in time will help you gain a little confidence.
Just be strong and don't push away to hard you might lose true love, be there for yourself and in return you'll learn to be there for someone else. flower
Hang in there stranger
Back to top Go down
FrennyFingas
Mortal Soul
FrennyFingas

PostSubject: Re: i dont deserve to be happy   i dont deserve to be happy EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:34 pm

every one deserves happieness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i dont deserve to be happy   i dont deserve to be happy Empty

Back to top Go down

i dont deserve to be happy
Page 1 of 1