Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!

Go down 
+5
red_blaze
DtoX
Rey
Psoewish
Avernious
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

!!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:27 pm

DtoX wrote:
hell yeah.
thats my man!

I'm so pumped I just beat someone with Zangief! WOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:36 am

hey learn to use that fat bastard and hes one of the strongest characters in the game
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:59 am

DtoX wrote:
hey learn to use that fat bastard and hes one of the strongest characters in the game

E. Honda? The Sumo wrestler? He's pretty good buck he's horrible against anywho who can use a projectile. However he has an ability to close the space between characters quickly, but that gets canceled by a well placed hit...

With Zangief I can play turtle. Unless against a fireball thrower. In which case I do tornado punch so I just glide right by the projectile. Letting them think they need to hit my feet thats.. when the big man goes to work. Good ole Gief will grab em and not let go til the legs stop kickin.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:02 am

i was talking about gief:P
but i should have known youd think i was talking about E.Honda when i called him a fat bastard:P
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:33 am

Pff play Chun Li well and you'll barely get hit. That's her strength after all :]
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:53 am

Blanka ftw!
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:36 am

play zangief well and chun-li is dead in one move:p
but you can say that about all the characters.
if you play them correctly and there is none that are stronger or weaker.

and yes BLANCA FTW! WOOOOT!
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:40 am

Chun Li: I'm the world's strongest woman!

It's funny though how she doesn't say that she's the strongesr fighter, but strongest woman...lol

It's not Blanca it's Blanka.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:36 pm

called a miss type my friend:P
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:34 pm

Something is just hilarious about a 400 pound Russian walking up to the female fighters. Razz
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:34 pm

i totally agree. but whats even cooler is how a poor version of a starved ganhdi can stretch his arms and legs to three times their original size. and even better. how that hollowed out corpse is able to hurt anything:P
dalsim ftw!Razz
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:04 pm

DtoX wrote:
i totally agree. but whats even cooler is how a poor version of a starved ganhdi can stretch his arms and legs to three times their original size. and even better. how that hollowed out corpse is able to hurt anything:P
dalsim ftw!Razz

Dhalsim is like the (technically) 3rd best character. Tier was, However it all depends on the player. Don't mean a thing if you aint got that swing. Cool
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:02 am

like i said. no character is greater than the other.
as long as you know how to use whom every character. that character can be the greatest one.
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:10 am

DtoX wrote:
as long as you know how to use whom every character. that character can be the greatest one.

That's one of reasons why this game is so good.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:54 am

Not really. Take Soul Calibur for example. Every Soul Calibur player needs to master both the character he's maining AND Voldo, because Voldo is considered to be the cheapest, therfore the best.

Granted, just because it's cheap doesn't mean it's the easy to handle, but Voldo is easy to master, making him grand winner for best/strongest/cheapest character. Same goes for Sagat, M. Bison and Akuma.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:00 am

hehe. well that goes for every single beat'em up game ever.
it doesnt just apply to street fighter
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:05 am

Well, yes, that's why people make tiers. I don't agree with tiers (They only fit in Pokemon) but it helps make the game more balanced and fair.

However, some Tourney Whores go overboard with tiers and make a tournament for Super Smash Bros. Brawl filled with Fox only..
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:49 am

thats stupid.
and tiers are just stupid really.
cause you dont want to beat someone thats considered to be same level as you.
you want to beat the guy thats deemed stronger than you.
thats the whole pleasure of fighting games.
of any game really.
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:28 pm

DtoX wrote:

Actually. The game is designed as such to prove skill. If two player are the exact same skill (granted you can't know someone is the same skill as you because you're not a mind reader [Are you?]). Those players pick characters at the opposite ends of the tier. Within legal boundaries(no Akuma). Which means Sagat vs Cammy. Sagat has the advantage. This is why the tiers are made. Its base line of what characters are overall strong. So you may ask "why doesn't everyone pick Sagat then?". Well Its simple Street Fighter like Chess each character has a weakness. Where as a character may be farther down the tier. That character may be able to dispatch any Sagat play. Dhalsim for example. He is one rung lower than Sagat yet out powers Sagat.

The intellectual battle that is Street Fighter is what makes the game so much more than just that. A game.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:21 pm

and that applies to every single game there is within the beat'em up class.
to take an example from my fav beat'em up. DOA2.
juan lee has extreme speed. but leon and baymen is far stronger but alot slower. but they are absolute best at reversing attacks.
so jaun lees speed is countred by superior strenght and the ability to make all his attacks into a counter attack.
street fighter is not any different from any other fighting game.
they all have same chess like qualities.
Back to top Go down
MADagain
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:50 am

hey
i played 1 of these games on a console i think it was some street fighter game like a gameboy or something yea anyways i loved it
i dnt no if i wanna buy this game or fear 2 i thought fear 1 was weird but i didnt play it much can some1 help me out
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:58 pm

So I went out today and looked for Street Fighter 4 Fightpad Controller for my PS3... SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE! I'm EXTREMELY UPSET ABOUT THIS!!!
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:10 am

Avernious wrote:
So I went out today and looked for Street Fighter 4 Fightpad Controller for my PS3... SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE! I'm EXTREMELY UPSET ABOUT THIS!!!
They've been sold out for quite a while now!

They only made a limited amount, I bet they didn't think the fightpads would be this popular. Smile
I think more are in production though. I suggest going to your favorite store and have them notify you when they can be ordered again. Any decent store should have that service.
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:30 am

Well i may get the game

i play as Ryu , Ken and Sakura

Button Mashers (Hate em )

Move spammers (Hate em alot)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:19 am

MY THUMB HURTS SO BAD TODAY! Sad

I haven't been on in a while.. Been kinda busy. So yeah... Got Street Fighter 4. I love it. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next