Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox 360 vs. PS3

Go down 
+7
Avernious
Kevxtreme
Psoewish
Rey
EnoughSaid
darko12321
Tcorb18
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Xbox 360 vs. PS3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 vs. PS3   Xbox 360 vs. PS3 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Tcorb18 wrote:
I have a question about the PS3. Why do you have to spend the extra $100-200(how ever much it is) to play PS1 and PS2 games? Why couldn't they put this feature on all the PS3s?

Tcorb the reason for the price difference is the because for the ps3 to play ps2 games(they all play ps1 games) it needs the emotion engine or whatever its called. So you paying for that extra piece of hardware if playstation did put there backwards compatibilty at the normal price they would end up losing alot of money.

tell you the truth i never even thought of playing a ps2 game since i got my ps3...but thats probally just me
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 vs. PS3   Xbox 360 vs. PS3 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:34 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
Tcorb18 wrote:
I have a question about the PS3. Why do you have to spend the extra $100-200(how ever much it is) to play PS1 and PS2 games? Why couldn't they put this feature on all the PS3s?

Tcorb the reason for the price difference is the because for the ps3 to play ps2 games(they all play ps1 games) it needs the emotion engine or whatever its called. So you paying for that extra piece of hardware if playstation did put there backwards compatibilty at the normal price they would end up losing alot of money.

tell you the truth i never even thought of playing a ps2 game since i got my ps3...but thats probally just me

So you never want to play FFX? Thats the only game I have left from my PS2. But I still wanted to play it. I guess that Playstation is greedy. Just like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 vs. PS3   Xbox 360 vs. PS3 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:10 pm

...The ironyyyy......

a 40 geg can play them normally.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 vs. PS3   Xbox 360 vs. PS3 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Tcorb18 wrote:
jackwabbit wrote:
Tcorb18 wrote:

So you never want to play FFX? Thats the only game I have left from my PS2. But I still wanted to play it. I guess that Playstation is greedy. Just like everyone else.

well i admit ffX is good but i beat the game and the only thing i didnt get was the lighting dodging thing for lus weapon. I even filled the sphere grid with all the characters so its safe to say that im done with ffx for a few years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 vs. PS3   Xbox 360 vs. PS3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 vs. PS3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2