Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNI / LIFE STRESS !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V
Helpful Soul

UNI / LIFE STRESS ! Empty
PostSubject: UNI / LIFE STRESS !   UNI / LIFE STRESS ! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:55 am

Hey, first off just want to say thanks for taking the time to read this post Smile

Well..

Currently I am under a fair amount of stress, why? Well im studying bachelor of commerce and bachelor of law (first year) .. now heres the problem..

To get into second year law from around 1200-1500 ( cant remember precisely ) they cut it down .. to about 300?!!
...then you consider all the international students and other "special admissions" the university takes.. so about 200 seats for the general public at uni.

Now you probably know WHY IM STRESSED.. its only half way through the first semester but FARK!

I pretty much need A's right throughout the year to get in (both courses, they take into account both)...

How can YOU help?

-How can I deal with the stress?
-Any advice on how to tackle uni studies ( no not uni in general --> social life etc is fine )
-OR any advice at all that would help me make life easier..
-OR if you just want to share :p

Currently I, attend all my lectures and tutorials. ( however I would say that my way of learning is ALOT slower than the average person.. my ways of studying is quite time consuming unfortunately )

To tackle the stress i try go for a run every day.

Thanks for the taking the time again for sharing and helping.. ( I hope i posted this in the right place )
Back to top Go down

UNI / LIFE STRESS !
Page 1 of 1