Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family, School, and Stress.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

Family, School, and Stress. Empty
PostSubject: Family, School, and Stress.   Family, School, and Stress. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:34 pm

K my dad is a heroin addict he also smokes weed and chain smokes, My mom has anger issues the slightest thing will set her off she used to smoke but quit and remained non smoking for 2 years now witch might be the reason why. My parents still live together but i wish they didn't. My dad used to pawn my stuff off any stuff worth something like my ps2 and my psp, and he would get it back but put it back in the pawn shop again only when he didn't have enough money for his addiction. He stopped ever sense i got a ps3 thank God, and hes still trying to recover from his addiction but continues to fail. He has slowed down though witch is good but that's because hes near death..

Now the Problem. I'm not doing good in school and never have I've always been a C student or just barely on the verge of failing. I'm a "Special kid" the school likes to believe. I KNOW FOR ONE I'M NOT DUMB! I think its the stress from my family. I'm not blaming them for all my problems but just how i can't concentrate on my work. I'm always near a nervous Break down but never reach it. I talk to my friends about my problems too but that's the thing no one really cares and my problems get side tracked as soon they find a away to relate it to there's.

I need someone to talk to I need help... Thank you if you read my story Smile
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: Family, School, and Stress.   Family, School, and Stress. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:18 pm

your in quite the pickle there but i can relate to the school part but im doing bad because im in grade 9 and there forceing all this stress saying that were gunna go into the the low class's in highschool and you wont get a good job etc. etc. anyway the reason why im stressed is because of bullys(luckily there friends that dont go over the edge by beating me up for no reason) but with your parents i cant really help you on that since alll my parents do to me is cause me to gain anger cause they piss me off alot lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: Family, School, and Stress.   Family, School, and Stress. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:59 am

Brandon wrote:
K my dad is a heroin addict he also smokes weed and chain smokes, My mom has anger issues the slightest thing will set her off she used to smoke but quit and remained non smoking for 2 years now witch might be the reason why. My parents still live together but i wish they didn't. My dad used to pawn my stuff off any stuff worth something like my ps2 and my psp, and he would get it back but put it back in the pawn shop again only when he didn't have enough money for his addiction. He stopped ever sense i got a ps3 thank God, and hes still trying to recover from his addiction but continues to fail. He has slowed down though witch is good but that's because hes near death..

Now the Problem. I'm not doing good in school and never have I've always been a C student or just barely on the verge of failing. I'm a "Special kid" the school likes to believe. I KNOW FOR ONE I'M NOT DUMB! I think its the stress from my family. I'm not blaming them for all my problems but just how i can't concentrate on my work. I'm always near a nervous Break down but never reach it. I talk to my friends about my problems too but that's the thing no one really cares and my problems get side tracked as soon they find a away to relate it to there's.

I need someone to talk to I need help... Thank you if you read my story Smile

I would highly suggest trying to get yourselves into Family counseling. It would really help if you had a safe place where all three of you can sit down and talk things out. If your home life is effecting your ability to learn at school then it's a problem that needs fixing.

I would talk to your School counselor, explain the problem. He would most likely try to set up some sort of Family counseling for you. If not he would defenently help you in some way, seeing as how it's his job.

Other than that I really don't know what to tell you. I myself have had a few rough patches with my family. Luckily we worked through them.

Hope this helps you. Just try not to be afraid of being vocal about these things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family, School, and Stress.   Family, School, and Stress. Empty

Back to top Go down

Family, School, and Stress.
Page 1 of 1