Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My school kills me.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
meemai
Helpful Soul

My school kills me. Empty
PostSubject: My school kills me.   My school kills me. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Hi I guess you all know it you don't like schools don't like to learn read books etc.
But this is not my problem. Ofcourse I dislike this like everyone does I think some might not.
But NO!

The problem resides in this.

I can't get allong with the other kids
The teachers call me onsochial and tell me to talk with others.
I don't wanna talk with them. It's full with sluts (note there are more gals then guys in my school. I'm a guy)
And well the guys just smoke they're brains away.

I just don't fit in that spot. I survived 1 year tehre. But this year becomes to much.

I almost felt like jumping into the canal please help me.
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: My school kills me.   My school kills me. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:16 pm

i've never been in that situation before so i have no idea what it's like. but what i would do in that situation is talk to your parents and see if there is another school that is close that you could perhaps transfer to

and with the teachers, they have life experience so they can help you out. Tell them why you don't talk to anyone. cause the people in your school seem like morons to put it nicely

but anyhoozle jumping into a canal would be a terrible idea cause you need to remember this one quote from bill gates
"be nice to the nerds, because you'll probably end up working for them"
this quote just makes me think of your problem cause you seem like a smart guy! not getting into drugs or shiiit like that

sorry if i just rambled on for a bit but hope this helped out
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

PostSubject: Re: My school kills me.   My school kills me. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:08 pm

i agree with what he said above me. my school all the kids act like there gangsters and all hugh and mighty and smoke like there is no tomorrow.
most girls have respect for themselves and about 4 percent dont.....so i have id say half of what you have.

id transfer to a different school and stuff....if needed...home school? but not recommended
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
meemai
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: My school kills me.   My school kills me. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Those ain't a option to bad >.<
But I think I can make it a nice girl is in my school. I know her from last year.
I helped her out and stuff. But she was a grade above me and should have passed her exam.
But failed now we are in the same class I got some lessons with her. So if this will work out. I'll be all ok. =)
I just give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: My school kills me.   My school kills me. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:33 pm

meemai wrote:
Hi I guess you all know it you don't like schools don't like to learn read books etc.
But this is not my problem. Ofcourse I dislike this like everyone does I think some might not.
But NO!

The problem resides in this.

I can't get allong with the other kids
The teachers call me onsochial and tell me to talk with others.
I don't wanna talk with them. It's full with sluts (note there are more gals then guys in my school. I'm a guy)
And well the guys just smoke they're brains away.

I just don't fit in that spot. I survived 1 year tehre. But this year becomes to much.

I almost felt like jumping into the canal please help me.

It's not that you are unsocial, you just don't trust the other kids. You are just like me, you like being a loner and only trust those who absolutely prove to you they are worth being a friend.

There is nothing wrong with you, but there is something wrong with your teachers. You aren't at school to make friends you are there to LEARN.

I don't even speak to anyone I went to highschool with anymore. Once you leave highschool, you never speak to 95% of those kids again.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: My school kills me.   My school kills me. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:32 pm

if you dont have one then get a MP3 player with a million gigs(or in other words the biggest possible) fill it with all your favorite music get a headsett with insane sound and blast your mind with the rhythms that makes your heart beat and your blood flow. it pulled me trough high school. i would have killed my self with out my music. but admittedly last year of high school i got high pretty much everyday after school to cope. but then again i didnt just not fit in. i was being pushed out with brute force. plus i believe weed should be legal and alcohol illegal( DO NOT WASTE POTS ON DISCUSSING THAT IN THIS THREAD!). that said i enjoy them both very much. anyhoo. music saved me. it may or may not help you but its worth a shot.
btw i couldnt be arsed to read any posts except for thread makers post so if anyone suggested this already sorry for the repetition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My school kills me.   My school kills me. Empty

Back to top Go down

My school kills me.
Page 1 of 1