Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School homework

Go down 
+5
Zancoth
Rey
ArmoredRaven
xvito
EndOfHeartache
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EndOfHeartache
Helpful Soul

School homework Empty
PostSubject: School homework   School homework EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:11 pm

If anyone could give me some advice to get me on the right track homework wise. Tips and tricks that might work for me. I have a hard time doing homework and it's really puting a dent in my mark. Thanks
Back to top Go down
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

School homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: School homework   School homework EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:28 am

EndOfHeartache wrote:
If anyone could give me some advice to get me on the right track homework wise. Tips and tricks that might work for me. I have a hard time doing homework and it's really puting a dent in my mark. Thanks
Do them.
Back to top Go down
ArmoredRaven
Helpful Soul
ArmoredRaven

School homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: School homework   School homework EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:35 am

EndOfHeartache wrote:

I had a different way of doing my homework while I was in school.

I would do the hardest ones first, take a break watch a little tv, get something to eat, ect.

Come back an hour or two later and finish it on the easier subjects or the ones you enjoy more.

Also I had to do it at my own pace, if I had a parent standing over me, barking at me to hurry up and finish it would never get done.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

School homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: School homework   School homework EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:09 am

xvito wrote:
EndOfHeartache wrote:
Do them.
+ Stop being so lazy.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Zancoth
Elite Soul

School homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: School homework   School homework EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:43 am

I don't have homework so I really don't know what to tell you...
I had a few years back but I couldn't handle all the stress of it and now I don't have any. Instead I do more work at school.
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

School homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: School homework   School homework EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:53 am

get as much done as you can in school and do what you have to immediately when you get home, then the rest of your day is free. also you have to realize once you get to college no one will be telling you to do this, you need to discipline yourself and straighten out your priorities. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

School homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: School homework   School homework EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Lizard King wrote:
get as much done as you can in school and do what you have to immediately when you get home, then the rest of your day is free. also you have to realize once you get to college no one will be telling you to do this, you need to discipline yourself and straighten out your priorities. Good Luck!

collge, dude they stop caring in high school
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

School homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: School homework   School homework EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:23 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
Lizard King wrote:

collge, dude they stop caring in high school

haha maybe for you bro. I went to a private school in NY they are strict as a mofo you could'nt get away with sh*t well, most people couldn't, I on the other hand am one sneaky son of a bitch! But just a few more months and it's off to college where I will be free!
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

School homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: School homework   School homework EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:23 am

xvito wrote:
EndOfHeartache wrote:
Do them.
Yup u gotta do them , stop being lazy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

School homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: School homework   School homework EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:46 am

i always do my homework the day before i give it in since i know i gotta give it in the next day and i have done anything so i work faster. Or i watch tv while doing i seem to work faster that way
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Sponsored content

School homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: School homework   School homework Empty

Back to top Go down

School homework
Page 1 of 1