Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any news on the world wide virus?

Go down 
+2
Psoewish
Tcorb18
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

Any news on the world wide virus? Empty
PostSubject: Any news on the world wide virus?   Any news on the world wide virus? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:05 am

I was just wondering if anyone heard about that world wide virus that was supposed to be spread yesterday( April 1st). I don't know is it was an April fools joke or whatever but if you have any info please say so. And I was thinking about it yesterday and I had a theory that maybe the government was actually seeing how many people would actually stay off the internet. I don't just a thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Any news on the world wide virus?   Any news on the world wide virus? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:06 am

You already answered your own question.

April 1st.
also, I didn't even hear of this before this post.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Any news on the world wide virus?   Any news on the world wide virus? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:34 pm

I figured it was an April fools prank but why would the government do that? And it was on the national news.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Any news on the world wide virus?   Any news on the world wide virus? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:49 pm

because the government are morons and they will belive anything, thats why
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Any news on the world wide virus?   Any news on the world wide virus? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:00 pm

My mother was telling me about some Microsoft virus that was using Microsofts name to spread a virus. I still opened up a program that said Microsoft and my computer crashed within a few hours it even deleted my network so I couldn't use the internet or open up my programs, so I had to erase all my memory and start from the beginning. Though I lost alot of important info but at least I got the internet back so now I'm alot more careful. No lol!
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: Any news on the world wide virus?   Any news on the world wide virus? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:42 pm

Safehaven wrote:
My mother was telling me about some Microsoft virus that was using Microsofts name to spread a virus. I still opened up a program that said Microsoft and my computer crashed within a few hours it even deleted my network so I couldn't use the internet or open up my programs, so I had to erase all my memory and start from the beginning. Though I lost alot of important info but at least I got the internet back so now I'm alot more careful. No lol!

same thing happend to me...but..it wasnt a microsoft copy virus...it was...an online *cough*bomberman*cough* game
i couldnt even start my pc up with out it freezing lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: Any news on the world wide virus?   Any news on the world wide virus? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Lol that Prank had spread like wildfire then, cause some girls i chill were talking about exactly the same thing!
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Any news on the world wide virus?   Any news on the world wide virus? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:17 am

That is horrible I wish that people would stop putting these ridiculous viruses on the net and get a real life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any news on the world wide virus?   Any news on the world wide virus? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any news on the world wide virus?
Page 1 of 1