Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!

Go down 
+4
Tcorb18
KidSyndrome101
Rey
EnoughSaid
8 posters
AuthorMessage
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! Empty
PostSubject: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:11 pm

I got my new DSi when it came out on the 4th. I got the blue one and also bought Pokemon Platinum and Mario Kart DS. The DSi is 100 hundred times better than the normal DS. There are so many new features! You can do so much with the Camera, Voice Recordings and even go online!!!! My bro and I were checking out the DSi and we used the resemblance feature on the camera. We got 83% Brothers! Weird............. The stylist pen is bigger and feels better in my opinon. Im just sayin... If you liked your DS, wait until you get your hands on this thing!!! This is EnoughSaid, PSHHHHHHTTTT!(r) LOL Totally stolde that!
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:12 pm

I have a PSP and a DSLite.. so I don't need the DSi.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:26 pm

Im a get one. i cant let any GTA Game be un-played!
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:41 am

EnoughSaid wrote:
I got my new DSi when it came out on the 4th. I got the blue one and also bought Pokemon Platinum and Mario Kart DS. The DSi is 100 hundred times better than the normal DS. There are so many new features! You can do so much with the Camera, Voice Recordings and even go online!!!! My bro and I were checking out the DSi and we used the resemblance feature on the camera. We got 83% Brothers! Weird............. The stylist pen is bigger and feels better in my opinon. Im just sayin... If you liked your DS, wait until you get your hands on this thing!!! This is EnoughSaid, PSHHHHHHTTTT!(r) LOL Totally stolde that!

I just want to know if you are spoiled? Because your age says you are 12 and in other posts you've done say that you have a PS3, the Wii, and Xbox 360. By the way how much does the DSi cost?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:10 am

Quote :
I just want to know if you are spoiled? Because your age says you are 12 and in other posts you've done say that you have a PS3, the Wii, and Xbox 360. By the way how much does the DSi cost?

FYI I got the Xbox 360 like 2 months ago. I had the Wii and the PS3 for almost over 2 years and the DSi costs 169.99$
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:18 am

If you have a DSLite, iPod/PSP and a good camera, it's not worth it. If you have the fat DS, I say get it.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:20 am

EnoughSaid wrote:
Quote :

FYI I got the Xbox 360 like 2 months ago. I had the Wii and the PS3 for almost over 2 years and the DSi costs 169.99$

Yeah but your age says you are 12. And on your other posts you said you wanted to buy an Xbox 360 because you play L4D. So my question was are you spoiled? It's alright if you are I mean I know a poo load of kids who are. 169.99$ is kind of alot for a 12 year old.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:47 am

I don't see why it would matter to you, really.. If it's about kids playing 18+ games, that's okay aswell as long as the kid isn't an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:32 am

Tcorb18 wrote:
EnoughSaid wrote:
Quote :

Yeah but your age says you are 12. And on your other posts you said you wanted to buy an Xbox 360 because you play L4D. So my question was are you spoiled? It's alright if you are I mean I know a poo load of kids who are. 169.99$ is kind of alot for a 12 year old.
169.99 is kinda of a lot for me too, and I'm 20 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:03 am

Tcorb18 wrote:
EnoughSaid wrote:
Quote :

Nah I had 200$ saved up since Christmas
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Dude's, Stop talking about if i hes spoiled or not.
Make's you look like a Dick-head. Seriously why does it concern you if he does have all those thing's? it's his hobby. he shud do his best to make most of it.
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:06 pm

KidSyndrome101 wrote:
Make's you look like a Dick-head. Seriously why does it concern you if he does have all those thing's? it's his hobby. he shud do his best to make most of it.

Thank YOU!!!! I just like playing Video Games. A lot of kids have better stuff then me and they aren't spoiled!
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:12 am

Psoewish wrote:
Tcorb18 wrote:
EnoughSaid wrote:
Quote :

169.99 is kinda of a lot for me too, and I'm 20 Rolling Eyes

Yeah that's what I'm saying. 170$ was like a pay check to me working as a busser(but I also go tips)
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:18 am

EnoughSaid wrote:
Tcorb18 wrote:
EnoughSaid wrote:
Quote :

I'm not being a dick, I just wanted to confirm that you are a 12 year old kid who has a PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, and now the newest handheld DSi. And then you say you've had the PS3 for 2 years who would but their kid a ps3 at the age of 10? All I'm gonna say is that you are spoiled and you just want to admit it. But if it keeps you out of trouble then I understand.
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Tcorb18 wrote:
EnoughSaid wrote:
Tcorb18 wrote:
EnoughSaid wrote:
Quote :

I'm not being a dick, I just wanted to confirm that you are a 12 year old kid who has a PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, and now the newest handheld DSi. And then you say you've had the PS3 for 2 years who would but their kid a ps3 at the age of 10? All I'm gonna say is that you are spoiled and you just want to admit it. But if it keeps you out of trouble then I understand.

I got the PS3 because of Blu Ray and COD4. So youre saying that young kids aren't alowed to enjoy video games? Then Mr. Tcorb u are the spoiled one
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Tcorb18 wrote:

Waaait....So you're saying you want him to come out and say hes a spoiled child? Why is that? i don't see the benefit coming from him doing so. it's just so disrespectful for even asking a person that, it's not right. and like i sed earlier it should not be a concern to you. there's no excuse. it's not your concern. But if im not mistaken im smelling a little thing that's called "Envy" Amirite?

Also, I've had lot's of thing's as a child SNES,NES,SEGA's,Gameboy's, A full box of video game's etc etc etc. did that make me a spoiled child back then? No. i Hardly can afford to buy a game now-a-day's

And finally since when the PS3 is Age restricted? Shiiiiiit i know a 7 year old who play's Gear's of war on his x360.(And hes good at it)
You make it sound as if owning a ps3 at age 10 is a bad thing.....
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:23 pm

EnoughSaid wrote:
KidSyndrome101 wrote:

Thank YOU!!!! I just like playing Video Games. A lot of kids have better stuff then me and they aren't spoiled!

Remember, theres also lots of kids that dont have anything compared to you, now aparrently you have all the systems and all the games you want and your 12 and you have the nerve to say thes kids out there that have more than what you have, if you ask me your being a dick. I grew up in a small country town (i also think i read that tcorb did or still does but i could be remembering wrong) before i moved to halifax. I had nothing compared to you when i was your age. I remember when i got my ps1, it was after ps2 was released and they stoped making the ones, and that made me happy, so stop being so greedy and self absorbed some of us have to work hard for what we get our parents dont just give it to us. and just saying you got 200 bucks for christmas adds to the fact that you are spoilled, i never got that much.
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:42 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
EnoughSaid wrote:
KidSyndrome101 wrote:

Remember, theres also lots of kids that dont have anything compared to you, now aparrently you have all the systems and all the games you want and your 12 and you have the nerve to say thes kids out there that have more than what you have, if you ask me your being a dick. I grew up in a small country town (i also think i read that tcorb did or still does but i could be remembering wrong) before i moved to halifax. I had nothing compared to you when i was your age. I remember when i got my ps1, it was after ps2 was released and they stoped making the ones, and that made me happy, so stop being so greedy and self absorbed some of us have to work hard for what we get our parents dont just give it to us. and just saying you got 200 bucks for christmas adds to the fact that you are spoilled, i never got that much.

But why does Tcorb complain about this? Im not bragging Im just saying. And the 200$ were from my mom, dad, grandma and aunt and ucle combined. So how does that make me spoiled?
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:02 pm

EnoughSaid wrote:
jackwabbit wrote:
EnoughSaid wrote:
KidSyndrome101 wrote:

But why does Tcorb complain about this? Im not bragging Im just saying. And the 200$ were from my mom, dad, grandma and aunt and ucle combined. So how does that make me spoiled?

Lmao all i got for christmas were some shoes and im happy with that, i mean atleast i got something cause i know there are people who get nothing on Christmas. But i see what you mean cause there are people that work hard everyday and can bearly buy stuff and there other people who have it easier and just ask for what ever they want. I mean i got lots of games but my family isnt rich, and i get all my games cause i work hard for them, in my case academically. I know my mom works hard everyday so she can get the money to buy all those games. But i also know when to buy games, i buy games when the store is on discount.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:13 pm

EnoughSaid wrote:
jackwabbit wrote:
EnoughSaid wrote:
KidSyndrome101 wrote:

I wasn't complaining I asked 2 very simple questions, are you actually 12 and are you spoiled. But since you didn't answer neither then I think I might know that answer to both. 2 more things, I don't know how that makes me spoiled. And no I ain't spoiled far from it actually, the things that I have are my xbox elite and my tv which both add up to 1000$ which I earned every dollar.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:15 pm

faramir545 wrote:
EnoughSaid wrote:
jackwabbit wrote:
EnoughSaid wrote:
KidSyndrome101 wrote:

Lmao all i got for christmas were some shoes and im happy with that, i mean atleast i got something cause i know there are people who get nothing on Christmas. But i see what you mean cause there are people that work hard everyday and can bearly buy stuff and there other people who have it easier and just ask for what ever they want. I mean i got lots of games but my family isnt rich, and i get all my games cause i work hard for them, in my case academically. I know my mom works hard everyday so she can get the money to buy all those games. But i also know when to buy games, i buy games when the store is on discount.

I know what your going through I didn't get nothing but I also knew my parents were in a tight spot.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:19 pm

KidSyndrome101 wrote:
Tcorb18 wrote:

Waaait....So you're saying you want him to come out and say hes a spoiled child? Why is that? i don't see the benefit coming from him doing so. it's just so disrespectful for even asking a person that, it's not right. and like i sed earlier it should not be a concern to you. there's no excuse. it's not your concern. But if im not mistaken im smelling a little thing that's called "Envy" Amirite?

Also, I've had lot's of thing's as a child SNES,NES,SEGA's,Gameboy's, A full box of video game's etc etc etc. did that make me a spoiled child back then? No. i Hardly can afford to buy a game now-a-day's

And finally since when the PS3 is Age restricted? Shiiiiiit i know a 7 year old who play's Gear's of war on his x360.(And hes good at it)
You make it sound as if owning a ps3 at age 10 is a bad thing.....

Yeah why not? It's not like he knows any of the people actually on here. Whats so hard about this "Yeah I'm kind of spoiled but it keeps me out of trouble." and then I would be like "Good for you make sure you get good grades so maybe one day you can repay your parents by buying something nice."
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:43 am

WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING THIS ON THEN?!?!

It started off about the DSi and you made it jump to EnoughSaid's personal life!
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:26 am

Rey wrote:
WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING THIS ON THEN?!?!

It started off about the DSi and you made it jump to EnoughSaid's personal life!

LOL Rey!
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Well i already have a DS, a pretty decent camera, and a laptop...no need for me to get a DSi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!   Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi! Empty

Back to top Go down

Why you should buy a Nintendo DSi!
Page 1 of 1