Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???

Go down 
+11
Friorey
SweChraft
BubbleGum
Dripik
Rey
EndOfHeartache
DoubleSided
xXxWrestlingPhantomxXx
DeeOdubleGee
Tabarnacos
EnoughSaid
15 posters
AuthorMessage
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:27 pm

I know Frank made video on Resident Evil 5 and he talked about it. A lot of shows and magazines are saying that its gonna be GOTY???

Just tell me if u think its gonna be GOTY or if another game is gonna be GOTY?
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Alot of good title this year... Maybe its gonna be if its like Resident evil 4.. but maybe people are bored ? who knows ? theres also Diablo 3 that could be a big hit like world of warcraft... There is killzone 2 that looks promising. But I think the GOTY gotta be multiplatform so maybe its gonna be Biohazard 5 Wink
Back to top Go down
DeeOdubleGee
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:35 pm

Na, its a going to be a good game and all, but i don't see it as game of the year for various reasons.
Back to top Go down
xXxWrestlingPhantomxXx
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:39 pm

I highly doubt That it will be GOTY, But it will be a tremendous game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremevideoz.tk
DoubleSided
Nooblit Soul
DoubleSided

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:53 pm

It defiantly has Potential to become GOTY and if not it WILL be a contender for GOTY.
Back to top Go down
EndOfHeartache
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:14 pm

I am and have been a Resident Evil fan since I watched my brother play the original on the playstation long ago. I must admit, I liked when the story was much more....linear. Now he's dating she and shes an agent... but !!!shes infected with a super mutant virus which was created by Birkin right befor he injected himself with the G-9991 virus which was 1 year befor he injected himself with the final G-Virus an exactly 12: 31 pm which caused a time paradox (Snake you can't do that! you've created a time paradox! DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN ...............DUN DUN DUN!). I just hope they don't go to wild with the story. I enjoyed Resident Evil 4 don't get me wrong, but Resident Evil 2 will always be my favorite for its....realism (for me it seemed real). It really brought the game to life.

That said, I think Resident Evil 5 is going to be kickass............................. Chuck Norris style.............P-P-PARADOXXXXXXXX SNSNSNAAKKSNNNAKKEEE NOOOOOO....(R-r-r-r-randommmmm)

EndOfHeartache
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:18 pm

You shouldn't raise your hopes on ANY game.. They never turn out how you want them to be.

Assassins Creed, Lair, Star Wars: Forced Unleashed etc.. They all are great games but they didn't reach the gamers' expectations.

I won't raise my hope on Resident Evil 5. I love Capcom and I know they ALWAYS deliver, but I'm not gonna raise my hopes.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Game of the Year? Nah. The demo was great fun. But it seemed a little... well... lacking. Very good game. I definitely like it a little more than RE4. It just seems like it could do better.
Back to top Go down
BubbleGum
Nooblit Soul
BubbleGum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:55 pm

I agree with Dripik,
But IMO i think either its gonne be either killzone 2, God of War 3, Call of duty: modern Warfare 2 or bioshock 2
i cant wait for these games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SweChraft
Helpful Soul
SweChraft

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:12 pm

The games i´m looking forward to this year:
Street Fighter 4
King of Fighters 12
Starcraft 2 (GOTY?)
Diablo 3 (GOTY?)
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:16 am

Resident Evil 5 Won't Be GOTY In My Book

GOTY May Go To The Following Games :

Killzone 2
God Of War 3
Bioshock 2
Call Of Duty 6 : Modern Warfare 2
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
gamerguy18
Nooblit Soul
gamerguy18

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:41 am

If it lives up to the hype and there isnt a realy good wii game that comes out i think it will but its to early to tell.(the reason why i say wii is because so many people have it)
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:45 am

Doubt any good Wii games will come out next year aside from the Klonoa and Punch Out remakes.

And a game NEVER lives up to it's hype unless you ignored the hype.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Helvetespunk
Nooblit Soul
Helvetespunk

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:07 am

DoubleSided wrote:
It defiantly has Potential to become GOTY and if not it WILL be a contender for GOTY.

Agree
Back to top Go down
Ericgosai
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:08 pm

these are games that are gona be GOTY contenders for sure
Diablo 3
Starcraft 2
Resident Evil 5
Back to top Go down
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:48 pm

i think it will sale very nicley could be best game of the yr but just gotta wait and see
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:57 pm

You also have to put into consideration the games that have not even been announced yet, or games that aren't very well followed but may end up kicking up a lot of dust once they are released.

RE5 is a good game. and will most likely be a contender for the GOTY award, but I have huge doubts that it will be good enough to actually get the award. But it certainly does have potential. But the question is, can it reach it's maximal potential?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???   Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5, Game of The Year???
Page 1 of 1