Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fave cartoon of all time peoples!

Go down 
+11
hernan.esquivel
Dripik
truesoviet
MrTD123
BalooDumptruckRacthet
Ichigo
Italiano951
Psoewish
Friorey
Rey
julesaiah
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BalooDumptruckRacthet
Mortal Soul
BalooDumptruckRacthet

Fave cartoon of all time peoples! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fave cartoon of all time peoples!   Fave cartoon of all time peoples! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:20 pm

oh okay, the comment was made for that person that said sorry to the people who liked the show, sorry for the shouting

is it me, or im i the only one on this planet that is deicating my artwork and stuff to Talespin? not in a fanboy type way, i mean, lots of people i know don't know the show or hate it for some odd reason (usualy saying they are not used to animals in human form or just the concept of it)

maybe im too old.......23 is making me slow
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: Fave cartoon of all time peoples!   Fave cartoon of all time peoples! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:23 pm

BalooDumptruckRacthet wrote:
oh okay, the comment was made for that person that said sorry to the people who liked the show, sorry for the shouting

is it me, or im i the only one on this planet that is deicating my artwork and stuff to Talespin? not in a fanboy type way, i mean, lots of people i know don't know the show or hate it for some odd reason (usualy saying they are not used to animals in human form or just the concept of it)

When it comes to artwork, I'll have to give Talespin credit. But... There was a bear...that like... flew planes. That made no sense! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Fave cartoon of all time peoples!   Fave cartoon of all time peoples! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:23 pm

BalooDumptruckRacthet wrote:

For me honestly, it's not that it was bad, it actually was good but I prefered the other things that were on at the time such as Aladdin, Ducktales and Darkwing Duck.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
BalooDumptruckRacthet
Mortal Soul
BalooDumptruckRacthet

PostSubject: Re: Fave cartoon of all time peoples!   Fave cartoon of all time peoples! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:35 pm

When it comes to artwork, I'll have to give Talespin credit. But... There was a bear...that like... flew planes. That made no sense!

and yet Ducktales and darkwing duck had the same characters in different settings that everyone loved (including me)

also for the bear thing, they wanted to use that launchpad guy, but saw it would be repetive to use the same character, so the japanese used baloo instead since the jungle book was the last movie walt did before he died

its not hard to know that Baloo lives in an anthro world with no humans, i mean one human would mix up the story if one was to pop up, plus the 1950s feel has a good retro feel to it, no elecetronic like tv or video games to distract them, so thats why they go on adventures
Back to top Go down
BalooDumptruckRacthet
Mortal Soul
BalooDumptruckRacthet

PostSubject: Re: Fave cartoon of all time peoples!   Fave cartoon of all time peoples! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:36 pm

acaulty Talespin was more of a tribute to Walts last movie character before the others took over
Back to top Go down
hernan.esquivel
Mortal Soul
hernan.esquivel

PostSubject: Re: Fave cartoon of all time peoples!   Fave cartoon of all time peoples! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:06 pm

THUNDER.. THUNDER.. THUNDER CATS HOOOOOOO. ah yeah the good old days. thats the best. but i also like, TMNT, GIJOE, pinky and the brain.
Back to top Go down
julesaiah
Strong Soul
julesaiah

PostSubject: Re: Fave cartoon of all time peoples!   Fave cartoon of all time peoples! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:51 am

ok, imma break my list out lol.

transformers
felix the cat
gummie bears
mighty mouse
astro boy
GEM
popples
wonder dog
casper
looney tunes
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: Fave cartoon of all time peoples!   Fave cartoon of all time peoples! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:32 pm

LOONEY TUNES! can't beat the classic

of course there is also
Duck Tales
Darkwing Duck
Freakazoid
Earthworm Jim
TMNT
Pinky and the Brain
Animaniacs
Batman: The Animated Series
Rocko's Modern Life
Ren & Stimpy
Woody Woodpecker
Beavis & Butt-Head
Gumby

.....my favorites from the good old days in the 90's
Back to top Go down
sandprince11
Nooblit Soul
sandprince11

PostSubject: Re: Fave cartoon of all time peoples!   Fave cartoon of all time peoples! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Street Sharks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sandprince11
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

PostSubject: Re: Fave cartoon of all time peoples!   Fave cartoon of all time peoples! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:47 am

family guy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
AndreB
Helpful Soul
AndreB

PostSubject: Re: Fave cartoon of all time peoples!   Fave cartoon of all time peoples! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:49 am

Tennage mutant ninja Turtles! Classic
Spider-man (the 90s version not the older)
and I just start rewatching Roco's modern life. And that is mad funny too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/AndreBmusic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fave cartoon of all time peoples!   Fave cartoon of all time peoples! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fave cartoon of all time peoples!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2