Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To many topics about the same thing?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

To many topics about the same thing? Empty
PostSubject: To many topics about the same thing?   To many topics about the same thing? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:12 pm

I think this part of the forum is starting to get to many topics about the same exact thing. (Skate 2, Bioshock 2, Killzone 2, New games, etc)

We need something to keep each topic all under one roof instead of getting bored and posting something already posted.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: To many topics about the same thing?   To many topics about the same thing? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:20 pm

That's what I've been telling everyone. XD

The best thing to do is ignore them or point them to that topic.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

PostSubject: yuppers   To many topics about the same thing? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:21 pm

i agree and ill admit i donw that so ill stop
Back to top Go down
GhoStLead3r93
Helpful Soul
GhoStLead3r93

PostSubject: Re: To many topics about the same thing?   To many topics about the same thing? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:24 pm

I know but I can't get anymore infomation about anything else.
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: To many topics about the same thing?   To many topics about the same thing? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Well you know, I understand you and I agree with you. But Everytime a thread is created If I or a mod deletes it the person usually remakes it. If I lock it Its made again. So theres no real way of stoping this, But hey, Lets just give your opinion on one subject and if it comes back just don't reply it if you do not want to xD Let the new ones be ! afro
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: To many topics about the same thing?   To many topics about the same thing? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Tabarnacos wrote:
Well you know, I understand you and I agree with you. But Everytime a thread is created If I or a mod deletes it the person usually remakes it. If I lock it Its made again. So theres no real way of stoping this, But hey, Lets just give your opinion on one subject and if it comes back just don't reply it if you do not want to xD Let the new ones be ! afro

Close it and point them to the topic?
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: To many topics about the same thing?   To many topics about the same thing? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:33 pm

I already did but someone else makes it. Like that psthree4evr guy...

Anyways I can live with it.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: To many topics about the same thing?   To many topics about the same thing? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:34 pm

You know, we need a section for gaming news and general gaming discussions so it'll be easier to look around.
Back to top Go down
GhoStLead3r93
Helpful Soul
GhoStLead3r93

PostSubject: Re: To many topics about the same thing?   To many topics about the same thing? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:37 pm

Rey wrote:
You know, we need a section for gaming news and general gaming discussions so it'll be easier to look around.

Good point Rey
Back to top Go down
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

PostSubject: reyhey hey hey hey hey   To many topics about the same thing? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:49 pm

hey rey do you have a ps3
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: To many topics about the same thing?   To many topics about the same thing? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:52 pm

Tabarnacos wrote:

Thanks, i understand now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To many topics about the same thing?   To many topics about the same thing? Empty

Back to top Go down

To many topics about the same thing?
Page 1 of 1