Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most Memorable Gaming Moment

Go down 
+34
ClemsonTigerPaws
frk_fish4069
darko12321
Steve-JohnsonRE
KidSyndrome101
red_blaze
DtoX
Zanryu
GabbiJay
Kurten
hernan.esquivel
TheGreatPUDDING
astrozombie060
BloogerExpress
scartxs
Blackmoor
Avernious
raynel6988
Friorey
TheWoody
sandprince11
Prophet2142
zero
faramir545
Ichigo
julesaiah
Psoewish
Tcorb18
SgtVoodoo
cDizzle
Lizard King
Kevxtreme
Rey
CJ
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CJ
Mortal Soul
CJ

Most Memorable Gaming Moment Empty
PostSubject: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:31 pm

What was your most memorable moment playing a video game, mine was . . .

I used to live in Pennsylvania a few years ago and at the time the new football game out was madden 2003, and me and my friend Mark would play every day after school and every time the game worked out the same way, hed get the ball first, hed score then i dominated the rest of the game and he kept telling me one day he would beat me and it became a big joke for us so he kept trying and trying, and eventually one day we are playing and hes keeping up with me this time, hes the Giants and im the Steelers. the game was close all the way through when near the end of the game it was a tie game with about 30 seconds left and he had an easy field goal on front of him to put him in the lead (maybe about 35 yarder). So i just decided ill take this loss like a man cause most likely im gunna lose so i got a little sarcastic and said "Watch, im gunna block it with Poteat (Corner back at the time 4th string i believe)". and i told him that i was gonig to block the field goal and run it back for a touchdown and secure the win and that he could never beat me, and I SWEAR ON MY MOTHERS LIFE, (guess what happened) i blocked the kick WITH POTEAT, and ran it back for the game winning touchdown and ill never forget it cause it was just an awesome moment for me, he still has yet to beat me but since i live on ohio that makes it hard but i visit Penn. from here and there
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PrescottEstateFilms
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:33 pm

"NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING! THERE IS NO REASON FOR ME TO GO ON! What... WHAT AM I FIGHTING FFAAWWRRUUGGHH!" -MegaMan X4

Where horrible voice acting can make the most serious of moments laughable.

Though another comes to mind.. The intro of Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:36 pm

That's pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Ultimate Gaming Moment for me had to be when I was like 5 or 6 during the holidays either Christmas or Thanksgiving day before dinner, my whole family was at my grandparents house like always, and my cousin was at the end of the original Metroid for SNES, and right when he beat it all my cousins and I were ecstatic. Then once Samus took of her helmet and it was a chick we were all just like no way. It's quite hilarious when I look back on it, but a moment I will never forget.
Back to top Go down
cDizzle
Helpful Soul
cDizzle

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:48 pm

Nothing in particular stands out, but I remember everyday, for hours on end me and my buddies would just play Tony Hawk 1 on the N64. Friggen badass game.
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:57 pm

(Spoilers)

Playing F.E.A.R. lol, this part where your little "ghost" meter goes off, you see a freaky guy just de-materialize right in front of you, blood everywhere, and you turn around to go down a ladder and BAM that freaky chick is standing right in front of you
Most Memorable Gaming Moment Fear_first_encounter_assault_recon_270905

I was playing in the dark with my speakers full blast, i screamed like a little girl lol

Another one, (also F.E.A.R.) you go down this corridor (just a hallway with a door on each end), your ghost meter goes off again, blood starts dripping down the walls, you turn around to run back out and the door dissapears, so your only choice is to go through the other door, where BAM a freaky demon thing jumps through the door at you lol

ANOTHER one, also fear, your walking through this sewer, and all of a sudden hundreds of rats start running away from the way you need to go, and of course the freaky chick walks across the sewers, you go up to where she crossed, look around and shes gone lol(not scary, just creepy)
Back to top Go down
CJ
Mortal Soul
CJ

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:29 pm

well some of the others that stick out to me are when i was playing condemned 1 and resident evil 2

Condemned: I was taking pictures of this dead body thats just all muffed up and they ask you to take a zoom picture on his face and I never even thought about it but of course we wakes up in the middle of the zoom and starts talking and i threw my controller at the TV kicked and screamed lol XD and in Resident Evil 2 ( i was a littlekid at the time) one of those dogs jumped through a wall mirror unexpectedly and i just cried and screamed lol but yeah looking back on it good times
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PrescottEstateFilms
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:36 am

Mine was just a few weeks back. I was playing CoD: WaW(online capture the flag). Well each team had the flags so no one could score. Anyways I had a Karr 98. with a bayonet. So theres 3 guys. 1 had the flag and 2 were guarding him(In the cave by the waterfall on cliffside if anyone plays online). I jump down from the water fall and bayoneted one guy, ran behind the guy carrying the flag and bayoneted his other body guard. Then I bayoneted the guy holding the flag and as soon as I returned my flag I shot another guy in the head. Winning the game. Lol. Killing 4 people in less then 30 seconds. My most epic/memorable gaming moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:52 am

There were a lot of memorable moments in Legend of Dragoon ... but I won't spoil anything in case people haven't played this game yet (it's pretty unknown) and it's truly epic.

People criticized it for having a similar battle system to final fantasy and never even gave it a try for that reason ... foolish fanboys Smile
Back to top Go down
julesaiah
Strong Soul
julesaiah

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:24 pm

hmm mine would have to be playing street fighter when I was younger.

My brother and I stayed up all night this one time cus I couldnt beat him!!!and man I tried!

then like I think on the 100th try I finally did! and I jumped up to cheer and rub it in mu brothers face, and totally forgot i was sitting on a bunk bed and cracked my head open on the bars LOL.

I still say it was well worth the 6 stitches!!!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:31 pm

Mine was in highschool. The one dance we had we had gotten permission from the higher ups to turn the basketball court/gym area into a gaming place.

So 4 xboxs's, a couple of link cords, and 4 projectors later.

Each section of the gym we had a giant projected screen on the white walls with the lights off for some linked 4v4v4v4 Halo.

Shotguns only on bloodgulch. The entire place was loud with people bad mouthing lol.

I ended up getting first in every match played on that map.

I think this is my favorite gaming moment because of the fact it was at the school. We basically took over the gym for the night. Not only that we used the schools projectors to get it going.
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:45 pm

My uncle was in collage and he buys himself a ps2 a couple of games 5 or so. He came back for winter break summer break spring i dunno. So hes back home and i was like wow a PS2!!. So everyday i played and played and played. When my uncle was there we played fifa 2003o he would beat me everytime 11-0. but we also had nba 2k3 and thats where he would have a hard time beating me. So after a few weeks he had to go back to school but we couldnt decide who would keep the ps2, my uncle or me and my bro.
So we decided to make a tournament of nba 2k3 since i would have no chance in fifa. best of seven in nba 2k3, i was the lakers he was the kings. Game 1-Kings Game 2-kings Game 3- lakers Game 4 kings Game 5 lakers Game 6 lakers
Series is tied 3-3. Who ever won this game keeps the ps2. im going to jump to the fourth quarter. I was the forth quarter score is 121- 120 i was winning and there were about 20 seconds left. My uncle call a time out to get to half court, he tries to waste time and go for the winner bibby goes with doug christie open 3 2 1 and he misses. I was like yeeessssss!!!! I started jumping around screaming ps2!! and my uncle just said relax its just a ps2 but inside he was like wtf how could i lose!! I will always remember that day its the first time i ever won anything. But today i have fifa 09 and 3 months ago i won a small fifa 09 tournament so i would like to see who would win in fifa now, no more 11-0.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
zero
Helpful Soul
zero

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:16 pm

Trying to hit random pedestrians with my motorbike in Road Rash 1 for PC.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nj2n3Sbdxx0 ~Not my vid
Back to top Go down
Prophet2142
Strong Soul
Prophet2142

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Some of my top gaming moments are...
1) Ending cutscene of FF10

2)Playing brother on Pro evolution soccer 5 (very intense matches, both really good and i scored from just past the half way line with Rooney once, it was brilliant)

3) Aeriths death in FF7 and FF7 in general

4)Fight with Psycho mantis in Metal Gear Solid one and having to work out to switch the controllers around.

5)Medal of honor heroes PSP, by this time i had played the game a lot and i could join a game late on that village bridge map (anyone whos played it knows what i mean) and turn a losing side in to a winning side as i knew all the good spots to go and i could capture the flag in the middle of the bridge by myself while taking on the opposing team.

6) Battlefield 2142, playing online with a friend, we sneaked in to a base that we thought no-one was there but there turned out to be a walker there :S, the walker spotted my friend and annihilated him, i managed to sneak in to cover and capture the silo at the base (was much better than it sounds).

7)Flying Spirits on the Sega Master System, FIRST GAME I EVER PLAYED.

8)Sonic the hedgehog 2 on Megadrive, FIRST GAME THAT WAS MINE.

9) Playing Tekken 3, First proper 3D game i think and was amazing.

10) Saving up all the magic powers in golden axe and using them on the last boss

11)Final boss on Streets of rage, me and my brother were playing, i had one life left for my character, so i suddenly 'entered the zone' Very Happy and kicked the boss's bumm.

12) Chernobyl sniper mission on COD4 (AMAZING)

13) Playing guitar hero for the first time and then getting better and better.

I think we all have memories with all are games (Be it the good ones Very Happy), it's a shame how people can say your wasting your time on games, i've had some amazing times and memories with videogames and i'm sure you guys have aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/Prophet2142
sandprince11
Nooblit Soul
sandprince11

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Beating halo 1 in co op with my brother, idk it just seemed so epic at the time lol, and a lil more recent was playin uncharted drakes fortune, like that entire game was so unique, i loved it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sandprince11
TheWoody
Helpful Soul
TheWoody

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:52 pm

The First Sonic for Sega Genisis
back when you couldn't save
i got up one saturday and play all day pause or lunch and stuff but i could never win and never could collect on the emeralds haha. it was also the first game i used a cheat code for to unlock the menu to pick the levels and i still remember it (up down left right a-b-c start)
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:32 am

Getting the bandana and the Stealth suit in metal gear solid 4 after finishing the gaming without killing anybody and without being caught
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
raynel6988
Strong Soul
raynel6988

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:08 pm

opening cinema of prey that song fit so perfect https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVr-H0NHIa4
and the god of war 2 ending fight with zeus and how it sets up 4 god of war 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvNiDY4W4LU
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:25 pm

Hal and Dave, HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Metal Gear Solid. I never laughed so hard in my life. Snake can be so humors. lol!

Last edited by Avernious on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:44 pm

Friorey wrote:
Getting the bandana and the Stealth suit in metal gear solid 4 after finishing the gaming without killing anybody and without being caught

So, you didn't even kill the bosses?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Blackmoor
Helpful Soul
Blackmoor

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:03 am

Me and a buddy playing Motorstorm 2, it was the first day I got my PS3 I was really happy and at the console. It was really cool. Cool
Back to top Go down
scartxs
Helpful Soul
scartxs

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Well my most memorable gaming experience has to be playing crash bandicoot the first day I got my ps1 back in the day.
The ending of GTA san andreas was also pretty cool.

All my chat and game sessions with friends over xbox live beats it all though... nothing will ever beat that
Back to top Go down
BloogerExpress
Helpful Soul
BloogerExpress

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:45 pm

RUNNING OVER PEOPLE IN DRIVER 2! WHOS WITH ME. lol i bet nobody gets it.
Back to top Go down
astrozombie060
Helpful Soul
astrozombie060

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:51 pm

Last year i cried for 15 whole minutes over my dead sim, Chad.
I even called my friend like "Chad's dead"

"who the**** is Chad??!"
lol.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:00 pm

The Seven Force Fight in Gunstar Heroes

The final level of Halo 3

The end of any of the Metal Gear Solids

All Ghillied Up in Call of Duty 4

The Downfall mission in Call of Duty 5

The Titan Dweevil in Pikmin 2

The end of Super Smash Bros. Sub-space emmisarry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Memorable Gaming Moment
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next