Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most Memorable Gaming Moment

Go down 
+34
ClemsonTigerPaws
frk_fish4069
darko12321
Steve-JohnsonRE
KidSyndrome101
red_blaze
DtoX
Zanryu
GabbiJay
Kurten
hernan.esquivel
TheGreatPUDDING
astrozombie060
BloogerExpress
scartxs
Blackmoor
Avernious
raynel6988
Friorey
TheWoody
sandprince11
Prophet2142
zero
faramir545
Ichigo
julesaiah
Psoewish
Tcorb18
SgtVoodoo
cDizzle
Lizard King
Kevxtreme
Rey
CJ
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hernan.esquivel
Mortal Soul
hernan.esquivel

Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:20 am

i think it would have to be playing burnout with one of my riends.
i would meet up with him on saturday like at 5pm order large pizza, and then have some epic battles. back and forth see who was better. then at around 10 at nite we would go to a house party and have more fun, taking turns as each others wing man.
Back to top Go down
Kurten
Mortal Soul
Kurten

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:16 am

Rainbow six vegas 2

Me and my friend were sneaking around on the map streets i think it was called on terrorist hunt (co op). Then my friend went up a ladder and i walked around underground in search of terrorists. Suddenly i heard an explosion and then terrorist voices from above ground were my pal was.

Terrorist 1: What is going on!? You go find out!
Terrorist 2: Yes sir!
Terrorist 2: They are here!
Terrorist 1: MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Then some gunshots followed by silence xD that kinda made my day xD
Back to top Go down
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:32 pm

in God of War 1:

*Spoilers* when Ares threw a sharp rock or something (can't remember exactly what it was lol) all they to Kratos's chest (killing him in the process) and taking Pandoras Box *Spoilers*

there are more but none of them come to my mind at the moment
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:22 pm

I'd also like to add...

The cake is a lie...
The cake is a lie...
The cake is a lie...
The cake is a lie........

Portal.

That robot is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:21 pm

SPOILERS

When Dom had to execute Maria in Gears of War 2. It was so sad, yet so memorable. I mean, I almost cried FOR Dom.

SPOILERS
Back to top Go down
CJ
Mortal Soul
CJ

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:50 pm

The end to Halo 1 was pretty tight, i thought the end to Halo 3 felt like a re-run
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PrescottEstateFilms
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:05 pm

i think my most memorable moment in gaming was when CS was cool.
i was playing 1 on 1 with a friend that was a god in that game and well. i suck. hard.
but anyway, we started a 20min round and it ended 60-12. and i was the one victorious.
lady luck LOVED me that day.
my friend still tries to erase that day from his memory.
luckily im here to remind him that i kicked his bumm once in a while:P
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:52 am

1. playing Donkey Kong (GameBoy version)
2. playing Super Mario Land 2
3. playing Gargoyle's Quest
4. seeing Donkey Kong Country graphics for the first time (I was amazed)
5. playing Tekken 2
6. playing Metal Gear Solid
7. seeing Metal Gear Solid ending
8. announcement of PS2
9. playing PS2!
10. playing Metal Gear Solid 4
Back to top Go down
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:54 pm

The last few hours of KoTOR and finding out that you are Revan and your mind has been reset.
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Beating Metal gear solid 2 Over 20 time's (Not in a row)

Oh and the part in MGS4 where snakes crawling at that long hallway while hes getting heated and watching his friend's fight those ray's AND! you have to press that triangle like a crazy MOFO
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:52 pm

The first time I played NARC.
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:11 am

Lizard King wrote:
Ultimate Gaming Moment for me had to be when I was like 5 or 6 during the holidays either Christmas or Thanksgiving day before dinner, my whole family was at my grandparents house like always, and my cousin was at the end of the original Metroid for SNES, and right when he beat it all my cousins and I were ecstatic. Then once Samus took of her helmet and it was a chick we were all just like no way. It's quite hilarious when I look back on it, but a moment I will never forget.

haha same here when i use to play the game when i was little every time i die i would be like wtf were does that girl come out from? lol Razz
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:15 am

Best gaming momments were in count strike =D. Worst gaming momments in WoW never got a good group for anything -_- .
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:27 am

i take back what i said was my most memorable gaming moment.
cause i was wrong. my most memorable gaming moment was when i completed FFVII at the level of 65.
i was 15 levels lower when i completed it than anyone i know that completed it.
i spent about three hours fighting sephiroth. but i won without a single game over.
first try ever at beating him. i get all tingly just thinking about it.
FFVII FTW!
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:00 am

DtoX wrote:
i take back what i said was my most memorable gaming moment.
cause i was wrong. my most memorable gaming moment was when i completed FFVII at the level of 65.
i was 15 levels lower when i completed it than anyone i know that completed it.
i spent about three hours fighting sephiroth. but i won without a single game over.
first try ever at beating him. i get all tingly just thinking about it.
FFVII FTW!

Actually I think that was about my level before I beat the game... Not to burst your bubble or anything. Then again I beat the game YEARS after everyone else had. And I was forwarned of Sephys Uberness... So I was prepared... Which made it quiet less enjoyable. Kinda felt like a cake walk. He did Meteor attack thingy like 3 times to me... killed everyone but cloud... But then Cloud brought em all back... Eh...
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:28 am

i was not that prepared. only thing i had stocked up on was hi-potions. but i had bin doing that sense disk two.
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:16 am

DtoX wrote:
i was not that prepared. only thing i had stocked up on was hi-potions. but i had bin doing that sense disk two.

See thats the difference between playing it like 3-4 years after everyone else. People give you advice you don't want. Yet it subconsciously sticks. On a side not I'm a pretty prepared person to begin with.

On a side note.. I've got a friend who has had the game since the 97 release.... And STILL CAN'T BEAT SEPHIROTH! He's about level 70 I think...
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:20 am

LOL!
a guy i know also got it release year and he spent his entire summer lvling all characters (except our dear flower girl aries that sephiroth stabbed) to lvl 99.
and its not that hes such a hardcore fan. he just dont have a life:P
Back to top Go down
frk_fish4069
Nooblit Soul
frk_fish4069

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:28 pm

My most memorable moments are with MGS and MGS4. I remember the first time that I played MGS was a demo. I think I played like a 100 times. Then I got the game and of course I still have it. During that time, I didn't have a memory card, so one day I spent a whole day playing until finish it. I think that it took me like 12 hours to end it.
After 10 years later I got the PS3 and of course the first game that I got was MGS 4. The entire game was a memorable moment BUT, the part that is the very most memorable was Act 4. When I saw the heliport on Shadow Moses along with the song "The Best is yet to Come", I couldn't belive it. Meanwhile I was playing the act I was in shock and after a while, I paused the game to finally could say "WOW!"
Back to top Go down
ClemsonTigerPaws
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:12 pm

i have 2 remarkable memories
one on nba 2k8 and one on mlb 09
on nba 2k8 i was playing with the utah jazz and i accidentally fouled yao ming with 1.1 seconds remaining in the game he make 1 of 2 and forces a tie so i chuck the ball all the way past half court and shoot a 3 with Ben Gordon and i was hoping and praying and it swishes through the net.

on mlb 09
i was playing with the marlins against the nationals and i was was down one run in the bottom of the ninth with 2 outs and and a 0-2 count facing joel hanrahan. I was to right field with david wright and i was hoping i would get something to hit and next pitch i crush and i watch in the homerun camera mode as d wright watches as it soars into the upper deck for the walkoff win
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:34 pm

you people with your next gen system games!
the most memorable gaming moment no matter what!
IS THE END OF MGS3
not mgs not mgs2 not mgs4 but MGS3
that was the only ending that actually had emotion to me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:00 pm

like you said. to YOU.
to me that means nothing. i never even played the game. but even if it did the ending to zelda TP would of all probability be so much better. but that is to ME.
we are talking about our own most memorable gaming moment. so if your most memorable moment was the ending to MGS3 then good for you. but if mines beating sephiroth or the ending to twilli or the ending to devil may cry 4 then thats fine to.
but dont tell me or us that the ending to a game that a lot of us never even played. thats kinda like the my dads stronger than your dad thing.
no im not fighting. but i dont like it when ppl tell me and others that their right when its not something that i is a fact. carbon is what makes life. with out carbon there is no life. that is a fact. but the ending to MGS3 being the best moment in gaming history is not. just like final fantasy VII isnt the best game ever made but to me it is.
im sounding like a broken record so ill just shut up now and go to bed.
peace
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:15 am

DtoX wrote:
like you said. to YOU.
to me that means nothing. i never even played the game. but even if it did the ending to zelda TP would of all probability be so much better. but that is to ME.
we are talking about our own most memorable gaming moment. so if your most memorable moment was the ending to MGS3 then good for you. but if mines beating sephiroth or the ending to twilli or the ending to devil may cry 4 then thats fine to.
but dont tell me or us that the ending to a game that a lot of us never even played. thats kinda like the my dads stronger than your dad thing.
no im not fighting. but i dont like it when ppl tell me and others that their right when its not something that i is a fact. carbon is what makes life. with out carbon there is no life. that is a fact. but the ending to MGS3 being the best moment in gaming history is not. just like final fantasy VII isnt the best game ever made but to me it is.
im sounding like a broken record so ill just shut up now and go to bed.
peace

dude its a joke sheesh
dont get all pissy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:49 pm

yeeeeaaaaah sorry about that. had a messed up night yesterday, not sure if i was pissed depressed sad or happy...
but anyway. sorry about that. dont know what happened there
Back to top Go down
FrennyFingas
Mortal Soul
FrennyFingas

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:21 pm

it was definitly some of the sick cut scenes in saints row 2 were johny gat kicks bumm Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Gaming Moment   Most Memorable Gaming Moment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Memorable Gaming Moment
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next