Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying?

Go down 
+6
A4D3LTA
phil19uk
Avernious
BohemianHero
Friorey
GabbiJay
10 posters
AuthorMessage
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying? Empty
PostSubject: Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying?   Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:02 pm

For me. i don't really know about Killzone 2, i've seen some gameplay of it and it doesn't look all that epic to me :/ eventhough i'm a big fan of 1st person multiplayer games, but this game doesn't have that catchy feeling like COD has. I would appreciate if someone could tell something interesting that might make me change my mind
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying?   Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:41 pm

Well basically Killzone 2 will be the best first person shooter game in history of gaming (to me at least) , it already got overwhelming reviews from critics and beta testers
GamePro 5/5
Official PlayStation Magazine (US) 5/5
Official PlayStation Magazine (UK) 9/10
Official PlayStation Magazine (Australia) 10/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
BohemianHero
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying?   Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:58 pm

GabbiJay wrote:
For me. i don't really know about Killzone 2, i've seen some gameplay of it and it doesn't look all that epic to me :/ eventhough i'm a big fan of 1st person multiplayer games, but this game doesn't have that catchy feeling like COD has. I would appreciate if someone could tell something interesting that might make me change my mind

Well, it does have a unique ranking system and upgrade system, and it also has 32-player multiplayer. But with most fps's, you get what you see. If you don't like how it looks, then maybe it just isn't for you. But i personally think it's gonna be a great game, so maybe you should at least try renting it when it comes out before you make up your mind.
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying?   Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:28 pm

What are some of the features of Killzone 2. Is it anything like CoD4? CodWaW? Can you upgrade weapons get better stuff as you rank up? If I could be directed to a place where the features of Killzone 2 are listed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
phil19uk
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying?   Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:23 am

Friorey wrote:
Well basically Killzone 2 will be the best first person shooter game in history of gaming (to me at least) , it already got overwhelming reviews from critics and beta testers
GamePro 5/5

Lol, dude really?

Anyways I think if you own a PS3 its worth buying, but I did notice its alot slower paced compared to cod4.
Back to top Go down
A4D3LTA
Mortal Soul
A4D3LTA

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying?   Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:23 am

Killzone 2 looks intence, i cant wait to get it.
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying?   Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:09 am

The graphics look freaking awesome.
They say it has a very good story and really fun multiplayer online.
Back to top Go down
scartxs
Helpful Soul
scartxs

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying?   Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:17 am

I've watched some footage and HELL THAT LOOKED INSANE !!!
I never played the first one but I am getting this one !
Back to top Go down
BohemianHero
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying?   Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 7:43 pm

I personally think that it looks much better than CoD. I've always been a big fan of CoD, but i was a bit dissapointed with the multiplayer. For whatever reason, it just couldn't hold my attention. Don't get me wrong, the gameplay itself was a lot of fun, but I've always been a big sci-fi person and since it was set in modern times I think that was probably why i didn't love it as much as others. However, killzone 2 looks like someone took Call of Duty, gave it a fresh coat of paint, and cranked it up to 11. I'm extremely excited for this game, and can't wait to play it
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying?   Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:20 am

phil19uk wrote:
Friorey wrote:
GamePro 5/5

Lol, dude really?

Anyways I think if you own a PS3 its worth buying, but I did notice its alot slower paced compared to cod4.

Well yeah it is slower paced compared to cod4 because it is more tactical and less run and gun , and that what makes it awesome ! for me it is a lot better than any fist person shooter out there .
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying?   Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:20 am

the only thing that im thinking about for killzone 2 is the sniping, you control it using sixaxis movement and i think it would be a little hard but im sure they would put an alternate control just using the analog stick.

This is going to be really different from call of duty since in cod you can just run to your enemy and kill them shooting like crazy or stabbing them, but in killzone if you try that you wont last long. I hope there is no juggernaut like perk that you can use.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
scartxs
Helpful Soul
scartxs

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying?   Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:44 am

February 27th is gonna be war !
Back to top Go down
Ishtehcoke~
Helpful Soul
Ishtehcoke~

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying?   Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:10 am

Well, word of advice is ,
you can wait till the game comes out and let other gamers buy and post on youtube or something.
That way , you can see whether it is really good .
Don't really listen to what critics say , cause sometimes the ratings might be abit over rated ,
and it may end up like GTA 4 >.> over rated and nothing much (no offense)
anyways ,
just don't give high hopes on any game =P
just wait and see =X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying?   Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Killzone 2 Worth Buying?
Page 1 of 1