Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Games Do You Regret Buying?

Go down 
+8
Rey
Zancoth
Tabarnacos
Friorey
faramir545
Kevxtreme
Steve-JohnsonRE
GabbiJay
12 posters
AuthorMessage
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

What Games Do You Regret Buying? Empty
PostSubject: What Games Do You Regret Buying?   What Games Do You Regret Buying? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:56 pm

i wanted to know which games people regret buying, as for me there are many but 2 games pissed me of the most. and those games are:

Assassins Creed
Resistance 2

Assassins Creed - it has wonderful graphics and the reviews were outstanding, i was so excited for this game and it just fit my gaming style somehow. Once i started playing i had a lot of fun killing people, jumping around buildings and investigating on a certain target.. but after a few hours of playing it, i figured out that i was all this time doing just the same thing over and over again, also if you mastered the combat you could pretty much just finish off 300 guys without losing health. This pissed me off so damn much! Most repetitive game in gaming history imo!!

Resistance 2 - i have nothing against Resistance 2, but the main problem with it is that i can't play multiplayer matches! whatever i try i can't play it. period.

now tell me what games do you regret buying the most
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Regret Buying?   What Games Do You Regret Buying? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:16 pm

SOCOM Confrontation. Oh well, I got the head set when i bought it, comes in useful for CoD4 and soon CoD:WaW
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Regret Buying?   What Games Do You Regret Buying? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:29 pm

I don't realy regret buying any of my games, i sell them back anyway... but the two games i regret the most was Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City and Madden NFL 07 for DS.
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Regret Buying?   What Games Do You Regret Buying? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:40 pm

Lair, i thought it was going to be a good game but once i started i quit and played something else. They had a good idea but they didnt execute it quite well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Regret Buying?   What Games Do You Regret Buying? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Unreal Tournament 3
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Regret Buying?   What Games Do You Regret Buying? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:58 pm

I regret Socom Confrontation cauz it really sucked :s And I Love Resistance 2 and I am able to play online so its great but theres not enough map on co-op.. and that suck.. but I do not regret.
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Regret Buying?   What Games Do You Regret Buying? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:36 am

I regret Assassin's Creed too, since it's a game you play once and then forget about.
The Orange Box... I loved it but I'd rather have it for PC, I bought the PS3 version.
I kind of regret Soul Calibur 4 too.

I REALLY regret skate. and I don't know why, I just didn't like it.. The fact that you can't get off your board... The controls were interesting though, I might get the second one.

And oh yes, STRANGLEHOLD.
I did not like this game at all, even though I loved the demo and played it alot.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Regret Buying?   What Games Do You Regret Buying? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:25 am

Hm.. Crash of the Titans comes to mind..
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Regret Buying?   What Games Do You Regret Buying? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:21 am

Fable 2 and Star Wars The Force Unleashed. Fable 2 was fun but after you beat it, it gets kinda dumb.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
byranicon
Helpful Soul
byranicon

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Regret Buying?   What Games Do You Regret Buying? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:32 pm

Shaun White Snowboarding. seriously, stay away form this game. even Tony Hawk games are better than this.
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Regret Buying?   What Games Do You Regret Buying? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Maybe...... Grand Theft Auto 4 didn't play it the online was pointless you never earned anything from it. The games are all the same gameplay wise. Sure Grand Theft Auto 4 felt different but was it really all that different? No I'll answer for you it wasn't... This is my opinion I'm guess I'm hard to impress... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Regret Buying?   What Games Do You Regret Buying? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:14 pm

byranicon wrote:
Shaun White Snowboarding. seriously, stay away form this game. even Tony Hawk games are better than this.

Funny, i actually liked that game...
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Regret Buying?   What Games Do You Regret Buying? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:04 pm

byranicon wrote:

I liked all the Tony Hawk games. Well except the ones after THUG 1. And I thought that one was the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Regret Buying?   What Games Do You Regret Buying? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:56 pm

no games are coming to mind atm that i regret buying but how could anyone not like assassins creed?
yes they could have made it a little harder but that game so Fing sweeeeeeeet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Regret Buying?   What Games Do You Regret Buying? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Games Do You Regret Buying?
Page 1 of 1