Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was the first song you ever wrote?

Go down 
+2
psychomantis666
Safehaven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

What was the first song you ever wrote? Empty
PostSubject: What was the first song you ever wrote?   What was the first song you ever wrote? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:55 pm

What was its style (Country, techno, rap, pop,rock,alternative)
Why did you write it?
What were you feeling?

The first song I ever wrote was "Beauty Lies Within" flower
The style was rock/pop ish
I wrote it because my best friend was picked on because she didn't have the perfect looks like all the other girls at our School she was all natural. People beat on her and all kinds of stuff because they didn't like her looks, yet to me I thought she by far was the most gorgeous girl at our school because her heart shined bright. So I wrote this song for her and her sister.
I was feeling helpless because I couldn't make it better for her, I couldn't take away the pain and terror she went through just to go to school. So I just wrote about it, about her and her struggle that slowly became mine as well.
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: What was the first song you ever wrote?   What was the first song you ever wrote? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:14 pm

well me and my (i guess my band lol) band are working on one
the singers gunna work on lyrics i guess
but other then that we have the drums and are workin on finding a bassist
ill see when i can get the lyrics lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: What was the first song you ever wrote?   What was the first song you ever wrote? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Thats good! I hope you guys get out there! Smile
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: What was the first song you ever wrote?   What was the first song you ever wrote? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:42 pm

The title of the song is Get Down On Your Knees and Blow My Mind. It's a psychedelic rock song that sounds kinda like Tool wrote it.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: What was the first song you ever wrote?   What was the first song you ever wrote? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:56 pm

I "wrote" a song that's kind of like a Lullaby (because I love slow music).

Thought wrote isn't really a good way to describe it. More like improvising on my Ocarina and coming up with something pretty cool Razz
It's probably only cool because it's the first thing I EVER did by myself in the musical world though, but who cares Smile
Back to top Go down
Essencewing
Mortal Soul
Essencewing

Location : Prince Edward Island, Canada (never heard of it, huh?)

PostSubject: Re: What was the first song you ever wrote?   What was the first song you ever wrote? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:01 pm

I wrote a song called "Never", and it's metal. I've been tweaking the riffs ever since I wrote the lyrics, but it's gonna be the band's first recorded and released song. I felt nothing but anger writing it, since it's about how I feel about Prince Edward Island (count the letters in each word): It's a place where no-one leaves, and if they try, they're sucked back in. There's only one chorus and it never repeats. It defies a few standard structures. I wrote it after accidentally coming up with the first line and then making the bass and drum(pillows and binders) parts.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: What was the first song you ever wrote?   What was the first song you ever wrote? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:22 am

Psoewish That is awesome I remember I was happy with my song because it was my first anything also, so I totally know the feeling! I love lullaby songs I'm listening to this song called "Song To The Siren" by This Mortal Coil its beautiful Very Happy

Steve-JohnsonRE........wow that sounds graphic I'm not going to ask what its about!LOL I like the input though

Psychomantis666 I like metal so that sounds awesome, sometimes we write best when we need to really get out our frustrations. For me songwriting and singing is theraphy helps God keep us from going insane! lol!
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: What was the first song you ever wrote?   What was the first song you ever wrote? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Safehaven wrote:
P

Steve-JohnsonRE........wow that sounds graphic I'm not going to ask what its about!LOL I like the input though

It's about prayer. I have another song called Taste My Juice which is about Grape Drink.
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: What was the first song you ever wrote?   What was the first song you ever wrote? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:29 pm

lol steve dude you might wanna change what the songs are called lol
both songs i got a bad image XD lol! lol! not to be mean or nothing but they kinda sound...graphic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: What was the first song you ever wrote?   What was the first song you ever wrote? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Oh that is soo cool I'm a fan of prayer so that song could possibly rock my world!!!!!

Psychomantis666 I agree with you they do sound graphic!LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: What was the first song you ever wrote?   What was the first song you ever wrote? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:32 pm

Blue....text....Hurt's....EYES!
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: What was the first song you ever wrote?   What was the first song you ever wrote? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:11 am

Aww kid I'm sorry! No more dark blue
Seriously no more!
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: What was the first song you ever wrote?   What was the first song you ever wrote? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:01 pm

Lol Thank's
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: What was the first song you ever wrote?   What was the first song you ever wrote? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:43 pm

psychomantis666 wrote:
lol steve dude you might wanna change what the songs are called lol
both songs i got a bad image XD lol! lol! not to be mean or nothing but they kinda sound...graphic
That's the point. My band mates and I aren't the kind of people to beat around the bush and be subtle about things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the first song you ever wrote?   What was the first song you ever wrote? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1