Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Still depressed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
raywand
Nooblit Soul

Still depressed Empty
PostSubject: Still depressed   Still depressed EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:20 am

Ok, so i put up a post before this, called depressed need help. Well, it seems like its not really school its just whenever i spend some time with my friends and family i have a good time. After everyone leaves, and everyone is asleep im still usually awake doing things on the interned but for some reason i feel depressed.It fells like i still want to spend time with them and do fun things but the more i do the more depressed i feel. Please help.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Still depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still depressed   Still depressed EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:32 am

I think you're probably just lonely, but it also sounds like you staying busy with your friends and family might keep your mind off something that comes back when your alone. It could just be that you don't like being alone you go into a depression when your alone or their could be like abandoment issues and reasons for it.

I used to be the same way when I was alone it depressed me extremely. But I had alot of people contributing to that, alot of reasons to be sad when alone. When I realized that I was able to sort my feeling out. So I think first your going to have to figure out why is it that being alone depresses you, then try an work it out. Its not at all what we want to here when we are depressed I know but its where you should try an start. You might just need to get some things off you chest. I'm practically online all day, chronic bordem lol, so if you need to talk just message me.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Still depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still depressed   Still depressed EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:34 am

i know the feeling. i cant really tell you what will make it better cause i have the same problem.
i spend most my days alone parked in front for the computer cause most my friends have moved away or is just to busy.
im not as depressed as i used to be and i dont know what made it better either it just got better.
but if i figure out some solution for it youll be the first to know.
i wish you luck. sorry i wasnt very helpful
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Still depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still depressed   Still depressed EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:39 am

Dtox just for people to know they aren't alone in their depression is a big help.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Still depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still depressed   Still depressed EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:42 am

i know. but its not like it solves the problem or helps it resolve.
and that is why i am sorry that i couldnt be of more help
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Still depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still depressed   Still depressed EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:04 am

Actually it can, When I had my problem with depression you, Blackwidow, and whole bunch of other people were there as soon as I posted my story. When I found out that I wasn't alone that was all I needed to fight the depression was to know that I wasn't alone so, for me, that solved the problem. But I get what your saying.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Still depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still depressed   Still depressed EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 am

well im glad i helped:)
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

Still depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still depressed   Still depressed EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:48 pm

DtoX wrote:
i know the feeling. i cant really tell you what will make it better cause i have the same problem.
i spend most my days alone parked in front for the computer cause most my friends have moved away or is just to busy.
im not as depressed as i used to be and i dont know what made it better either it just got better.
but if i figure out some solution for it youll be the first to know.
i wish you luck. sorry i wasnt very helpful

i think its because you found something you like to do when your alone
when im just lying down watching tv befo i go to bed i feel depressed but when im alone on the pc im
actually happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Still depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still depressed   Still depressed EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:54 am

what i do when im alone is the exact same thing i did when i was 14. i sit in front of the computer either chatting and browsing the internet or gaming. and at the age 14 my depressions where out of control. suicide was my most common thought.
and i love to game. i was basically born with a joystick in my hands. and i also love to chat. i spend a lot of time on msn listening to music and chatting. so its not that ive found something i enjoy doing when im alone cause ive always done what i enjoy to do when im alone. but i have learned to know my self. you may think you know your self but you really dont. ive learned so much about my self over the last two years its scary. but now that i know my self a lot better i have become better at staying true to who i am but at the same time change my self for the better. so actually i do have some advice about how to deal with depression. known who you are. know your strengths and know your weaknesses. most importantly your weaknesses cause thats what bringing you down.
and once you know yourself thats when you ask a question. what can i do about it? then you start dealing with your weaknesses and make then your strength and use it to grow as person. and considering that you are on soul speak you can also use it to help others that need it.
well thats all ive got. hope your able to use it to something. and by you i mean everyone who reads this post. know who you are.
peace
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Still depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still depressed   Still depressed EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:09 am

DtoX wrote:
what i do when im alone is the exact same thing i did when i was 14. i sit in front of the computer either chatting and browsing the internet or gaming. and at the age 14 my depressions where out of control. suicide was my most common thought.
and i love to game. i was basically born with a joystick in my hands. and i also love to chat. i spend a lot of time on msn listening to music and chatting. so its not that ive found something i enjoy doing when im alone cause ive always done what i enjoy to do when im alone. but i have learned to know my self. you may think you know your self but you really dont. ive learned so much about my self over the last two years its scary. but now that i know my self a lot better i have become better at staying true to who i am but at the same time change my self for the better. so actually i do have some advice about how to deal with depression. known who you are. know your strengths and know your weaknesses. most importantly your weaknesses cause thats what bringing you down.
and once you know yourself thats when you ask a question. what can i do about it? then you start dealing with your weaknesses and make then your strength and use it to grow as person. and considering that you are on soul speak you can also use it to help others that need it.
well thats all ive got. hope your able to use it to something. and by you i mean everyone who reads this post. know who you are.
peace

I must agree 100% with you because I myself in the last 2 years have learned alot about myself that I didn't know. When we take the time to get to know who we are and possibly where we're going that helps with depression.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Still depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still depressed   Still depressed EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:55 pm

and to really know where you are going you need to know who you are.
you as person is what is important
Back to top Go down
raywand
Nooblit Soul

Still depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still depressed   Still depressed EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:18 pm

DtoX wrote:

Dtox you do help you've helped me on my other post to=)
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Still depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still depressed   Still depressed EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:34 pm

raywand wrote:
DtoX wrote:

Dtox you do help you've helped me on my other post to=)

Me too, I agree raywand!
Back to top Go down
raywand
Nooblit Soul

Still depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still depressed   Still depressed EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:54 pm

DtoX wrote:
peace

Thanks Dtox you're a big help
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Still depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still depressed   Still depressed EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:36 pm

np:)
that is why i am here after all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Still depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still depressed   Still depressed Empty

Back to top Go down

Still depressed
Page 1 of 1