Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Depressed need help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
raywand
Nooblit Soul

Depressed need help Empty
PostSubject: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:12 am

Hey guys, I need help. I am depressed because spring break is almost over and school is coming back. I always fell depressed when school comes back after a long break. I think it might be because i don't want to go, not that i hate going, but because im made fun of. I've learned to ignore it and brush it aside but i still feel depressed. Also, depression only happens at night for me.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:10 am

i know how you feel.
had the same problem.
only thing i had to make it easier was my music.
so get a kicka%% headsett a MP3 player with huge storage space and load it up with all your music and blast it loud.
words cant hurt you if you dont hear them
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:53 am

That can help, what Dtox said, but i don't agree with it. I mean ya i am not going to stop you fro buying a big headset and a 160 gig ipod but don't use it to avoid your problem.

Sometimes you just have to face the music (no pun intended). If the people that are making fun of you see you wearing headphones, they are only going to bug you more. If you ignore them without any music they will get bored pretty quick.

Or you can just get ripped and beat the snot outta them (not recommended) but it sure is fun
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:09 am

yeah. thats what i thought. from the sixth drage through high school.
but it just made it worse. the more i ignored them the more they made sure to bother me so i wouldnt be able to ignore them.
that just ignore them and they go away bullcrap is just something a parent would say cause they think it helps.
but it helps about as much as cool aid cures cancer.
at least thats how ive had it and the ppl i know thats bin bullied alot.
i at least kept my sanity by blasting loud bumm metal into my ears every single day.
and even then i was inches from snapping
Back to top Go down
raywand
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:48 am

DtoX wrote:
i know how you feel.
had the same problem.
only thing i had to make it easier was my music.
so get a kicka%% headsett a MP3 player with huge storage space and load it up with all your music and blast it loud.
words cant hurt you if you dont hear them

Yup i do that but the problem is i cant use them in class.
Back to top Go down
raywand
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:51 am

thelovedoctor wrote:
That can help, what Dtox said, but i don't agree with it. I mean ya i am not going to stop you fro buying a big headset and a 160 gig ipod but don't use it to avoid your problem.

Sometimes you just have to face the music (no pun intended). If the people that are making fun of you see you wearing headphones, they are only going to bug you more. If you ignore them without any music they will get bored pretty quick.

Or you can just get ripped and beat the snot outta them (not recommended) but it sure is fun

Lol yes i have beat some of them up but they don't stop. Truth is, 80% of the school cant touch me.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:38 pm

I am a litttle confused then

And cool Aid does fucking cure cancer Dtox

What is the reason they pick on you or bully you
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:34 pm

that shows your medical expertise.
if you ask me ill ask you.
ive always bin picked on.
always bin a looser and a outsider.
and my guess is that i always will be.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:45 pm

no, i am clearly no medical doctor. Actually I am pretty sure that it can lead to cancer, like many of the numerous things on this earth. hahahahahahahaha

But all jokes aside. Being a "loser" comes from within. If you only think you are a loser because people put you into that category then you are wrong.

Cliche are really not cool and they don't say anything about anybody. I know and have met a lot of these so called "losers" and they are really really cool people in their own way. By own way i mean "not socially accepted by those who are "cool". I am sure that you are an amazing Person Dtox (don't know real name LOL). And from what i have read, you seem like a good person. Some of the people I met and know who are "losers" know alot about things and are really enthused about things. Maybe its star wars, or a certain tv show, or they just like things and do things that are outta the normal spectrum of everyday people.

I think that everybody is cool. And to be cool you need to enjoy doing things that YOU like and enjoy being who you are.

Cliches won't follow you everywhere and that is why you need to always be yourself and not change for anybody else, or do anything that YOU wouldn't normally do
Back to top Go down
raywand
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:46 pm

thelovedoctor wrote:
I am a litttle confused then

And cool Aid does fucking cure cancer Dtox

What is the reason they pick on you or bully you

I dont know maybe the way i look or the things i like.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:16 pm

well if you read my post above you will get my take on it
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:38 pm

I know exactly how you feel I was bullied when I was in grade school. For me fighting only made the situation worse and it never ever ended I agree with Dtox for me music got me through alot in school I used to ignore them better.

It might be easier if you have a best friend that you know is trustworthy, tell them how you feel and whats going on.
If not talk to a school counselor, I know that sounds corny but I was bullied/sexually harrassed from 2nd until 6th grade. Nothing got any better until I talked to a counselor about it. Doesn't mean you have tell the counselor that you want them to confront those involved you can just tell them how you feel and get some advice on how to deal. If I would have done it sooner I wouldn't have had half the problems I did.

I'm here if you need to talk I'm here just send me a message, hang in there I promise you that being made fun of doesn't last forever there just immature when their brains start functioning they'll get a life! lol!

Stay strong! flower
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:01 am

being a loser does not always come from within.
i do not see my self as a looser. never done it and never will. cause if being cool means being a sheep ill be a wolf for ever.
i do see my self as an outcast and an outsider but that came along with the years of never fitting in.
but i am proud of who i am and i bare the title of outsider/outcast with that pride.
i am what and who i am cause i chose to be. not cause someone told me to be.
and my names Glenn:)
and i am obsessed lord of the rings. terry pratchets disc world novels and scrubs:P
oh and dragons:P
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:20 am

Well. Glenn. Thats the thing I was getting at. As along as you enjoy being who you are and you do the things that make you happy, people should have no reason to feel depressed.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:32 am

thats true. you shouldnt. but some of us suffer for being who we are.
and sometimes we just suffer because someone deemed you to be an idiot by sitting in the same room as you for five minutes.
at least thats happened alot to me.
but ive also never changed who i am to try and fit in.
ive stayed true to my self even tho i almost went columbine last year. im not joking. only thing that actually stopped me was that the gun i was gonna by was sold to someone else. and as you may have guessed. it was not a legal gun.
so being who you are can be a burden.
but i dont regret staying true to who i am at all.
all the pain you may go through is worth it in the end.
you just got to push through it
Back to top Go down
raywand
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:54 pm

DtoX wrote:
thats true. you shouldnt. but some of us suffer for being who we are.
and sometimes we just suffer because someone deemed you to be an idiot by sitting in the same room as you for five minutes.
at least thats happened alot to me.
but ive also never changed who i am to try and fit in.
ive stayed true to my self even tho i almost went columbine last year. im not joking. only thing that actually stopped me was that the gun i was gonna by was sold to someone else. and as you may have guessed. it was not a legal gun.
so being who you are can be a burden.
but i dont regret staying true to who i am at all.
all the pain you may go through is worth it in the end.
you just got to push through it

ok thanks i still got 4 years to go =(.
Back to top Go down
raywand
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:58 pm

Safehaven wrote:
I know exactly how you feel I was bullied when I was in grade school. For me fighting only made the situation worse and it never ever ended I agree with Dtox for me music got me through alot in school I used to ignore them better.

It might be easier if you have a best friend that you know is trustworthy, tell them how you feel and whats going on.
If not talk to a school counselor, I know that sounds corny but I was bullied/sexually harrassed from 2nd until 6th grade. Nothing got any better until I talked to a counselor about it. Doesn't mean you have tell the counselor that you want them to confront those involved you can just tell them how you feel and get some advice on how to deal. If I would have done it sooner I wouldn't have had half the problems I did.

I'm here if you need to talk I'm here just send me a message, hang in there I promise you that being made fun of doesn't last forever there just immature when their brains start functioning they'll get a life! lol!

Stay strong! flower

Thanks man i think im going to go kill myself. LOL JK lol!
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:17 am

raywand dont worry.
i am one of the extreme cases and also i had an whole sett of other problems at the time that effected me pretty hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depressed need help   Depressed need help Empty

Back to top Go down

Depressed need help
Page 1 of 1