Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am depressed

Go down 
+5
Remo
Kaminski
Angel_Riu
darknis
angeloflight
9 posters
AuthorMessage
angeloflight
Nooblit Soul

I am depressed Empty
PostSubject: I am depressed   I am depressed EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:28 pm

I have had a very sad life my mom used to tell me my brothe was in the arm so i fell in love with the army when i was 12 she told me he has been in and out of jails all his life the truth is he is a junkie i sorry to say but he is then my mom had some issues and we moved to a ghetto i had to buy and sell and steal things just to survive but now things are diffrent but im still depressed i dont kow why please help Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
darknis
Nooblit Soul

I am depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am depressed   I am depressed EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:54 pm

you did have a though life , the reason you my be still depressed is becouz what happend to you when you were jonger dont know a whole lot but ill tray to help.
there are a couple of things you could do that mostly work for me when im down or feeling at my worse : do samthing you like and very much like for me its just having a day with me and my friends or sometimes i just play games so i forget what is happening around me or what is bothering me , i dont know what you like to do but thees are exaples tray not to talk or think about eny negativety and just think of times where you really injoyed yourself and (if possible) tray and redo it .

i dont think my help if the best but im just traying to help im sure there will be samone with a better explenation for your problem and if this whas unusefull info im really sorry Crying or Very sad but i do hope this will help a littel
Back to top Go down
Angel_Riu
Mortal Soul
Angel_Riu

I am depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am depressed   I am depressed EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Look i don't know about u but when i am depressed i watch Tv series that makes me happy and makes me forget about my problems.
But your depressed of something that can't be solved by some tv shows. Maybe it's because of friends, u just nee friends accually best friends so they can make u forget all ure problems.
Back to top Go down
Kaminski
Mortal Soul
Kaminski

I am depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am depressed   I am depressed EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:43 pm

Angel_Riu wrote:
Look i don't know about u but when i am depressed i watch Tv series that makes me happy and makes me forget about my problems.
But your depressed of something that can't be solved by some tv shows. Maybe it's because of friends, u just nee friends accually best friends so they can make u forget all ure problems.

True, kall up a friend and hang out with em u winner ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blood+Furnace&n=C
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

I am depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am depressed   I am depressed EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:09 am

angeloflight wrote:
I have had a very sad life my mom used to tell me my brothe was in the arm so i fell in love with the army when i was 12 she told me he has been in and out of jails all his life the truth is he is a junkie i sorry to say but he is then my mom had some issues and we moved to a ghetto i had to buy and sell and steal things just to survive but now things are diffrent but im still depressed i dont kow why please help Crying or Very sad

If you enjoy the army, join it. They can pay for an education, and most things you need.

Don't be so depressed. Be happy that you are alive.

Being alive, being a person, and doing everyday stuff that makes you sick, that in itself is worth being happy about.
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

I am depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am depressed   I am depressed EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:03 pm

many people can relate and have had a tough time growing up
but you can't dwell on the past, you have to set goals for yourself and focus on them.
think only of the good you will do in the future not the wrong you have done.
also if you are interested in the army, you should join, it might be the discipline and focus you need to finally gain control of your life and be happy with yourself.
- this is just my take on your situation, don't feel obligated to respond and I hope I helped!
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

I am depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am depressed   I am depressed EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 7:14 pm

you need to let the past go. look forward instead of backwards.
i know how hard that can be cause i havent had a dreamy life my self.
im currently passive agressive, suicidal and suffer from depressions.
and i have bin sense Jr.high school.
you have to learn how to let go.
and the best start is to talk to someone so coming here on SS was a good idea.
but remember that talking to someone you know and care about is usaly the best but far from the easiest thing to do.
but trust me. it helps.
and thanks for sharing your feelings.
Back to top Go down
Kurten
Mortal Soul
Kurten

I am depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am depressed   I am depressed EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:54 am

Physical training helps when ur depressed, and if there is something the army have lots of it's physical training, join it if you like it. It may help.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

I am depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am depressed   I am depressed EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:26 pm

Remo wrote:
angeloflight wrote:

If you enjoy the army, join it. They can pay for an education, and most things you need.

Don't be so depressed. Be happy that you are alive.

Being alive, being a person, and doing everyday stuff that makes you sick, that in itself is worth being happy about.

Very good advice, look at the brighter side of things. Your future, make it something you can me proud about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am depressed   I am depressed Empty

Back to top Go down

I am depressed
Page 1 of 1