Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best game ever ? You can't deny it.

Go down 
+29
psthree4evr
GabbiJay
Kevxtreme
DtoX
martinezaj25
red_blaze
Gen__Wolf
yankeefan199
kruknena
Oracle
Italiano951
Murmel
Paradox
unzinc
Helvetespunk
Psoewish
Avernious
Friorey
Sqorpion
Exile
Mr.Miyagi
SweChraft
MNTwins
xxundeadxlovexx
disposableheroV
Dripik
KING
Rey
Tabarnacos
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

Best game ever ? You can't deny it. Empty
PostSubject: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Zelda : Ocarina of time.

What else can I say...

I know lots of you prefer new gen console games but this game is a classic. The most epic game ever made. the best of its time, and for me, all time.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:14 pm

I can deny it. :3

For me, the best Zelda game will always be A Link to the Past and to be honest, Twilight Princess felt the same as Ocarnia of Time even though Twilight Princess wasn't very good -runs and hides-
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:18 pm

But Ocarina of time Revolut.... revo.. revolutionated.. XD its time, I mean yea link to the past, really awesome game but ... Ocarina of time man ! xD
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:22 pm

It was a great game but to say it's great just because it was ahead of time is like saying FFVII is the best game ever. And I hated that game xD
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Ahead of its time is just part of the reason xD
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Maybe it's because I'm not big on the Zelda series but I will admit, it was a great game.

Please though.. don't say you want a remake.. XD
Back to top Go down
KING
Mortal Soul
KING

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:33 pm

OoT was great, my personal favorite in the N64 library. But Super Mario Bros. 3 for the NES is the BEST game of all time. cheers
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Classic for sure. Id take it equal with Ocarina.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:36 pm

You guys need to play more MegaMan.. D:
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:39 pm

I got megaman 9 on the ps3 via playstation store, Its good but the way they made it like the old ones kind of disappointed me :S I liked the 16bit ones...
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:40 pm

007: Goldeneye. Best shooter on the N64. Ever.

But I am not really a FPS kind of gamer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:42 pm

MegaMan 2, MegaMan 3, MegaMan 7, MegaMan X, MegaMan X3, MegaMan X4, MegaMan X5, MegaMan Zero, MegaMan Zero 2, MegaMan Zero 3, MegaMan ZX, MegaMan ZX Advent.

All great games and they're better than MegaMan 9 to be honest. MegaMan 9 is still a great game awell.
Back to top Go down
disposableheroV
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Metal Gear Solid 4 is the greatest, right along with the Half life series, Kingdom Hearts games, and Shadow of the Colossus.
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Totally agree, Mgs4 is freaking awesome, half life is just great... but ocarina of time is better ! lol!
Back to top Go down
xxundeadxlovexx
Helpful Soul
xxundeadxlovexx

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:26 pm

o-o
OoT is by far one of the best games but best ever I'm not sure
I mean just so many awesome games
altho it is in my top 10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hells_lust
MNTwins
Mortal Soul
MNTwins

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Link to the Past was the greatest of all Zelda games i think, but ocarina was great too.

Oh and did i see someone say FFVIII was bad?! Mannn screw that! Haha all final fantasy games were awesome.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:33 pm

I didn't say anything about FFVIII unless you added the other I by mistake. xp

If you like them, that's fine. But most FF fans I know seem to shove their opinions down my throat with the exception of one or two.. =/

I never got into RPGs, really.. they're boring, slow and all that.. I only enjoyed Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger and Pokemon. =3
Back to top Go down
MNTwins
Mortal Soul
MNTwins

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Yeah ha woops my bad.

Haha well i guess i wont add to the shit you get from other FF fans Very Happy

Lol but yeah Chrono Trigger is really fun too. Have you played the DS version of it?
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:40 pm

I didn't play it, but it looked beautiful. Really showed what the DS can do when it comes to remaking.

If there's an FF game I really enjoyed, it would be FF6. I would LOVE to see it on the DS. especially that the DSi has better 3D graphics and can take more than the regular DS.
Back to top Go down
SweChraft
Helpful Soul
SweChraft

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:48 pm

Well while were talking FF i gotta say i miss the old system since FF has been shit since FFX-2, and there´s no surprise that my favorite is VII but that majorly because it was my first video game EVER."The Story"
But seriously i just ran through FFXII again almost FULLY AUTOMATED... That´s bullshit! I want the ole combat menu!
But for anyone that haven't tried Final Fantasy: Dissidia yet that owns a PSP is a madman!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Miyagi
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:50 pm

The best game ever is Zombies Ate My Neighbors on SNES.
Back to top Go down
Exile
Mortal Soul
Exile

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:51 pm

Seriously Its up there no matter what, It's gonna go down as a Legend of Video gaming
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:51 pm

My friend had Dissidia and it looked like one of the funnest games on the PSP. I doubt it'll top Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles though..

Especially after knowing that the Saturn version of Symphony of the Night and the original Rondo of Blood are unlockable in it. I love them and I love that game..
Back to top Go down
Sqorpion
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:43 pm

I deny it and say
Strategy: AoE
FPS: Half Life.
Hurr :V
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:42 am

Metal Gear Solid 4 ( Best Game Ever )
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Best game ever ? You can't deny it.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next