Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best game ever ? You can't deny it.

Go down 
+29
psthree4evr
GabbiJay
Kevxtreme
DtoX
martinezaj25
red_blaze
Gen__Wolf
yankeefan199
kruknena
Oracle
Italiano951
Murmel
Paradox
unzinc
Helvetespunk
Psoewish
Avernious
Friorey
Sqorpion
Exile
Mr.Miyagi
SweChraft
MNTwins
xxundeadxlovexx
disposableheroV
Dripik
KING
Rey
Tabarnacos
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:09 am

I don't deny it and neither does several gaming magazines along with several major gaming websites. They all seem to agree. Ocarina is the best game of all time!

I mean it came out 1998 and so did Metal Gear Solid and it beat out that for game of the year. Personally, however, I like Majora's Mask just the same as Ocarina of Time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:10 am

Mr.Miyagi wrote:
The best game ever is Zombies Ate My Neighbors on SNES.

Man that was a great game... They need to remake it for the Wii or something lol
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 am

As good as Ocarina of Time was, and how much it was ahead of its time, that doesn't mean it's the best game out there ^_^

Personally my favorite game of all times is A Link To The Past. Half Life 2 (and following episodic releases) as 2nd place and then OoT Smile
Back to top Go down
Helvetespunk
Nooblit Soul
Helvetespunk

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:16 am

It's Resident evil- survivor or Resident evil 4
Back to top Go down
unzinc
Nooblit Soul
unzinc

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:51 pm

For me, its a toss up between these games.

Perfect Dark for the N64
Zelda OoT
GTA III

Too many hours of my life have gone into all of the above. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.getpked.com
Paradox
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:22 pm

I want to add on to the list :O. Hmm when i was "younger" im 15 now. I loved... I MEEN LOVED duke nukem, casolvaina, SUPER SMASH BROTHERS!, And megeman. oh and resident evil I will never forget. Megaman had to be one of my favarites. If i had it now i would be playing it instead of writing this xD. Oh ya i almost forgot zelda. I just though it was mentioned alot already.
Back to top Go down
Murmel
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Battlefield 2...

I know I know, but I LOVE it Razz
Back to top Go down
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Little big planet >.> or Morrowind/oblivion
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:16 pm

New gen games are good but all the same for me, I mean I enjoy them but saying wich one is the best ? hmm.. no... Old games and Classics like mario are all good but all different, Own style. Metal gear solid 4 Is really awesome, Best game of the year for me, But not ever. Little big planet... Awesome, Soo good I enjoyed it really much, But I get bored after playin all levels in the Cool and Newest section...

Ocarina of time and super mario bros 3 are the top ones.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:22 pm

People look at Super Mario Bros. 3 so much they forget that Super Mario World is also as great if not better.. =(
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Oracle
Mortal Soul
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Street Fighter 3 Third Strike.

Nuff' Said.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:27 pm

Oh, now I really need to say what theb est fighting game ever is!

Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 250px-Marvel_vs_Capcom_2_flyer

Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 Cpv01

Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 1181242137122

If you didn't think this game was Fan-fudging-Tastic, then I'm sorry but you have no taste in games! xp
Back to top Go down
kruknena
Helpful Soul
kruknena

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:06 pm

i never playd it
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Any game on the Virtual Boy! Cool

(Okay, obvious joke post.)
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Dripik wrote:
Any game on the Virtual Boy! Cool

(Okay, obvious joke post.)

That stuff was awesome ! I had all six games -.- then I exchanged it for a chewing gum.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:21 pm

kruknena wrote:
i never playd it

Dude, you're missing out a lot.. it's one of if not the best fighting game of all time.
Back to top Go down
yankeefan199
Nooblit Soul
yankeefan199

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:29 pm

ANY MARIO GAME Besides 2
Back to top Go down
Http://www.myspace.com/yankeefan60
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:41 pm

THE MOST EPIC GAME EVER: PONG!

But not the first game ever made Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:43 pm

Super Mario Bros. 2 is hated on too much.. are you saying you prefer Hotel Mario over Super Mario Bros. 2? I think not..

Super Mario Bros. 2 was based on Doki Doki Panic. Was DDP a bad game? no, it was a great game. and since SMB2 is based on it, that means it's also a great game...
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:17 am

Tabarnacos wrote:
Zelda : Ocarina of time.

What else can I say...

I know lots of you prefer new gen console games but this game is a classic. The most epic game ever made. the best of its time, and for me, all time.

I can deny it...please try to compare it to Morrowind or Oblivion-those games has more improving character/bigger map than any Zelda game. And they aren't hyped as greatest games ever made-conclusion; Zelda is overrated.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:46 am

I don't think that's fair to compare a N64 game to a great game that came out few years ago. Not even the style is simular.

I do find Twilight Princess to be overrated though.. But Twilight Princess is not Ocarina of Time, even though it strongly feels the same.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:48 am

Ocarina of Time is ok, but I don't really love it that much. I only played it through for the music mainly >.>

A Link To The Past is by far the best Zelda title to date. In fact I just finished it yet again about 2 months ago or so :]
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:38 pm

Psoewish wrote:
Ocarina of Time is ok, but I don't really love it that much. I only played it through for the music mainly >.>

A Link To The Past is by far the best Zelda title to date. In fact I just finished it yet again about 2 months ago or so :]

True I think. A Link to the Past was awesome but later on(all 3D titles of Zelda games) just weren't the same anymore...old school ftw!!!!
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:48 pm

Rey wrote:
I don't think that's fair to compare a N64 game to a great game that came out few years ago. Not even the style is simular.

I do find Twilight Princess to be overrated though.. But Twilight Princess is not Ocarina of Time, even though it strongly feels the same.

Its not fair. Doesn't mean you can't do it though. lol

I agree Twilight Princess is over rated. Neutral
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:22 pm

I think the old Pokemon games were the best games ever! Red, Blue, and Yellow. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best game ever ? You can't deny it.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next