Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best game ever ? You can't deny it.

Go down 
+29
psthree4evr
GabbiJay
Kevxtreme
DtoX
martinezaj25
red_blaze
Gen__Wolf
yankeefan199
kruknena
Oracle
Italiano951
Murmel
Paradox
unzinc
Helvetespunk
Psoewish
Avernious
Friorey
Sqorpion
Exile
Mr.Miyagi
SweChraft
MNTwins
xxundeadxlovexx
disposableheroV
Dripik
KING
Rey
Tabarnacos
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:07 am

martinezaj25 wrote:
I think the old Pokemon games were the best games ever! Red, Blue, and Yellow. lol
Pokemon games are a case where I kind of disagree actually. The only downside to next generations of this was the addition of tons of pokemon. But at the same time that added an interesting factor to the game, and a whole new learning curve as well. It's kind of fun when you encounter a new pokemon in a battle and don't have a clue how to beat it best. Smile

Other than that, they kept adding things that made the general gameplay better as well, and those time-based events are pretty sweet!
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:15 am

Rey wrote:
I don't think that's fair to compare a N64 game to a great game that came out few years ago. Not even the style is simular.

I do find Twilight Princess to be overrated though.. But Twilight Princess is not Ocarina of Time, even though it strongly feels the same.

It's actually fair as long they are in similar genre. Like comparing Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy...or Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time and Oblivion...or Metal Gear Solid 4 and Splinter Cell...you get the picture...pretty much fair I think.
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Ya I know they have allot of Pokemon. They have like what 500?
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:29 am

460+ something.. Lets say they make a new game and not add more pokemons.. tell me, why would it even be interesting? That's why people need to stop bitching about the number of pokemons. D:<

I love the addition of new pokemons because the competitive Pokemon scene is exciting for me. I love spending hours battling others without the boredom of spamming one move over and over. It's not as simple as "Get Charizard to level 100, give it all fire moves and spam them" as people may like to think, it's more complicated and needs a lot more strategy than that.

@Red Blaze: True, but Oblivion was also different. comparing Oblivion to Fable is more fair than Ocarina of Time. Plus don't forget that Oblivion was almost as big as the hardrive while the N64 used cartridges.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:03 am

OoT rules!
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:37 pm

martinezaj25 wrote:
I think the old Pokemon games were the best games ever! Red, Blue, and Yellow. lol

I admit they were awsome, but my first and favorite Pokemon game was Silver version....you have no idea how many hours i spent on that, and i still play it once and a while...i have bought every generation of pokemon games and im starting not to like it as much.
Old games were definatly better.

I can't really deside which game i think is the best but my favorite right now is God of War. I just finished 2 the other day and can't wait for 3.
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:58 pm

To the dude above me. I totally agree with you. Pokemon G/S/C were the best Pokemon games.

To the bunny guy. I think the next Pokemon game would be a remake of G/S/C. At least that is what I heard.
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:56 pm

martinezaj25 wrote:
To the dude above me. I totally agree with you. Pokemon G/S/C were the best Pokemon games.

To the bunny guy. I think the next Pokemon game would be a remake of G/S/C. At least that is what I heard.

If they do i will buy it first day....i know Silver version like the back of my hand.
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:17 pm

[quote="Kevxtreme"]
martinezaj25 wrote:

If they do i will buy it first day....i know Silver version like the back of my hand.

Me too. I can new game it and beat it again and again..Remember the Rival? The red head guy? I Found out that he is the son of Team Rocket's Boss.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:01 am

omg. i cant believe someone would call pokemon better than zelda.
that is proof of individuality my dear soul speakers.
and in my eyes (dont be offended by this cause im not calling any of you stupid or something like that. its just how i feel about it) poor judgment. of games that is.
Back to top Go down
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:27 am

FF7 best classic game

Half Life 2 best next gen game ever
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:07 am

HL 2 is good. but not that good.
all tho i do love the gravity gun. so fun to slash things in two
Back to top Go down
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:04 pm

i lov games by bethesda so mines gotta b oblivion and then fallout 3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:14 pm

even tho oblivion is beyond awsome i think morrowind was better.
i never ever got remotely close to finishing it.
but i loved to explore. explore and collect.
then i bought houses and put everything i found on display.
i literary decorated my houses.
i could spend an hour placing out all the things i had found.
but i loved oblivion. extraordinary game.
and the XP pack shivering isles was fantastic.
but then again the realm of madness is where i feel most at home. hehe
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:03 pm

GabbiJay wrote:
FF7 best classic game

Pffffff FF7... Look around... In fact google "Best Game of All time" then click the first link. See whats number one. Rest my case Cool

I'm just playing but you literally can do what I just said and It'll be there. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:15 am

Avernious wrote:
GabbiJay wrote:
FF7 best classic game

Pffffff FF7... Look around... In fact google "Best Game of All time" then click the first link. See whats number one. Rest my case Cool

I'm just playing but you literally can do what I just said and It'll be there. Rolling Eyes
Maybe so, but that doesn't really mean anything. Smile

People have different opinions, and while OoT may be regarded the best game by the majority of people, that is still just their opinion and the best game could be something completely different for someone else. Smile

As I mentioned before, I prefer A Link To The Past over Ocarina of Time. This makes it the best game of all times for me, and my brother doesn't even like Zelda games at all, so he'll have a completely different view of best game.
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:38 am

Let's not fight with this anymore...it's very simple;best 2D game-Super Mario World, best 3D game-Fallout 3... Well this was refreshing don't you think? LOL
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:13 am

both morrowind and oblivion is far better than fallout 3.
not to say fallout is a bad game cause its fantastic but not the best bethesda has made
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:18 am

DtoX wrote:
both morrowind and oblivion is far better than fallout 3.
not to say fallout is a bad game cause its fantastic but not the best bethesda has made

It's all a debate...in my opinion it has much greater atmosphere than oblivion and somehow quests are more involving...and I'm actually one of rare people that thinks 20 level max is actually a good thing. It drives you to play a game more than once to experience all abilities. And at the same time, prevents you from being overpowered. But the atmosphere...rocks. What more can I say...
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:44 am

it has a fantastic atmosphere.
but lvl 20max? stuuuuuupiiiiid.
first off cause i was not aware of that so my character was not close to how i wnted it to be.
and secondly the whole fun about gaining a level is to get stronger and stronger and stronger.
the pleasure of knowing that you can kick anythings bumm at anytime cause you are way to strong for anything is fantastic.
the quests was involving yes but there are way to few secondary quests.
and the main quests didnt take long to complete.
in both morrowind and oblivion there are hundreds of secondary quests.
thats why i always loved them. bethesda made it so that even tho your done with the main quest there are still hundreds of places to find and even more quests.
if they had a lot more quests in fallout id probably agree with you
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:53 pm

Final Fantasy Tactics! IMO (Dont FLAME!)
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:30 pm

no reason to flame you.
FFT is a awsome game
Back to top Go down
OnlineInsider
Helpful Soul
OnlineInsider

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:51 am

Don't deny this..... Pong, Pac man, Alien Invadors, Monkey Island, Kings Quest, Broken Sword, Space Quest, Lesiure suit larry, Sam and Max, Red Baron, Outlaws, gettysberg, AOE, Duke Nukem, Doom, Quake, Medal of Honor, Perfect Dark.......
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:47 am

OnlineInsider wrote:
Don't deny this..... Pong, Pac man, Alien Invadors, Monkey Island, Kings Quest, Broken Sword, Space Quest, Lesiure suit larry, Sam and Max, Red Baron, Outlaws, gettysberg, AOE, Duke Nukem, Doom, Quake, Medal of Honor, Perfect Dark.......

That are some good games. OoT is overrated and childish.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:03 am

OoT is not overrated in anyway.
its a fantastic game. no matter your age
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best game ever ? You can't deny it.   Best game ever ? You can't deny it. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best game ever ? You can't deny it.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next