Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

firned that is a girl but i want more

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
angeloflight
Nooblit Soul

firned that is a girl but i want more Empty
PostSubject: firned that is a girl but i want more   firned that is a girl but i want more EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:25 pm

I have a friend that is a girl just friends but i have known her since kindergarden and i think she might be my one and only but she says im like her big brother to her i need help
Back to top Go down
Musicman0482
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: firned that is a girl but i want more   firned that is a girl but i want more EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Dude, i have the same problum.... Crying or Very sad It really sucks huh?
im sorry, but with my "one and only" i dought it well ever be...i dont know about you but i'm willing to make it happen ... eventualy...
Back to top Go down
julesaiah
Strong Soul
julesaiah

PostSubject: Re: firned that is a girl but i want more   firned that is a girl but i want more EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:32 pm

I thought at one time my best friend was goin to be my one and only, she was my best friend since grade 3 .... but then you DO get to that level of closeness that you dont wonna cross and get into a romantic rel. with.

what happens if you break up?? things will never be the same..and you wont be able to get that level of friendship back that you once had.

Im just saying think about it hun thats it.

all I know is I couldnt risk it.

now im married and shes the god mother of my oldest son:)
Back to top Go down
TFaith
Mortal Soul
TFaith

PostSubject: Re: firned that is a girl but i want more   firned that is a girl but i want more EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:59 am

trust me bro, i feel your pain, i took the leap... well, 'we' took the leap, and it all backfired, now i lost the friend too it seems.. and im just devastated, losing the 'us' i can deal with, but, the friend too.. it sucks..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: firned that is a girl but i want more   firned that is a girl but i want more Empty

Back to top Go down

firned that is a girl but i want more
Page 1 of 1