Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girl Trouble

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWoody
Helpful Soul
TheWoody

Girl Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:12 pm

Hey Yall,
Right now i'm a little confused about some stuff. First i like this girls from my work and i'm tring to talk to her and stuff but she is really shy. I need a way to get her to talk more. But I also think this other girl from work likes me and i don't want to hurt her. I think a have lead her on but I'm not sure and didn't mean to. Also this girl that is two year younger then me with a boyfriend has a crush on me and I been tring to do stuff with her. I need help with the first girl cause i really like her. so yeah any advice
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Girl Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:49 pm

so you have 2 girls that like you and you like 1. K got it

As for the girl that you like, you need to ask her out. Like to dinner. If you are trying to get her to talk more, don't take her to the movies or somewhere where you can't talk. She might be shy just because she likes you, because she is around other people when you talk, or thats the way she is

Just ask he out. If she says no, then you don't have to worry about how to get her to talk.

If she says yes, you need to make her feel comfortable. Making her feel comfortable will help her be more talkative. My friend has a girlfriend who was super shy. She is still super shy but not around him. He makes her feel comfortable and like she is the most important thing.

As always, talk about her, show an interest. Respond to what she says. If you are just pouncing her with questions she might get the impression that you are a man on a mission (trying to get her to talk as much as you can) and not there to actually communicate with
Back to top Go down
Tazz626
Mortal Soul
Tazz626

Girl Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:57 pm

like the doc said make her feel comfortable hey man ask her where she would like to go and if she says i dont care then you say well i dont care if your not a picky eater (im not) and then man you need to start a conversation i didnt spell that right did i oh well that she could engage into agree to disagree type of thing but not really
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

Girl Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:54 am

TheWoody wrote:
Hey Yall,
Right now i'm a little confused about some stuff. First i like this girls from my work and i'm tring to talk to her and stuff but she is really shy. I need a way to get her to talk more. But I also think this other girl from work likes me and i don't want to hurt her. I think a have lead her on but I'm not sure and didn't mean to. Also this girl that is two year younger then me with a boyfriend has a crush on me and I been tring to do stuff with her. I need help with the first girl cause i really like her. so yeah any advice

Never mess with a girl who has a boyfriend. It's an unspoken law of relationships. Allot of guys break this rule, they end up in trouble.

As for the shy girl. First thing you need to do is let her know that you're safe to speak to. That you CAN be trusted. Usually when someone is shy, it's becuase they are afraid to be hurt. They have trust problems, even with friends.

Take your time, and have what I like to call "Safe Conversations" with her. These are confidence building and ice breaking conversations. Don't flirt and don't talk about weird subjects. Talk to her about things you think she would be interested in. If you're very perceptive you can usually figure these out. Look at the way she dresses, acts, etc. etc. If all else fails, just ask.

The point is, to try to connect with her mentally. If you have more in common with her, she will open up.

Usually shy people only open up to those who they feel abolutely safe with. Try to be that person when you're around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girl Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl Trouble
Page 1 of 1