Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you ever think i hate my friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oldschoolgangsterrap
Mortal Soul
oldschoolgangsterrap

Do you ever think i hate my friends Empty
PostSubject: Do you ever think i hate my friends   Do you ever think i hate my friends EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:09 am

Hi Guys

I was talkin to a friend of a friend his name is jack he said he hates most of his friends at the time i didn't react but it has hit me back and all of my friends are the most freaky, deluded people ever who make no sense at all. We are all good guys to be fair but some are really weird. Heres an example I was talking to my friend the other week and he asked if i wnated to go out that night and i said yeh just see whats going down and i'll see which i think you'll agree is a reasonable answer so i ask later so man did u hear from the people again and are you still goin out and he said yeh and just left it i was like wtf first you ask then you just dismiss me almost lol. Another example pretty similar my another 2 of my friends have been saying for weeks we should go out have a drink have a laugh whatever get some girls you know so i say iam free at night this saturday coming up and they just go aw well i dont wanna start drinking at a late time and i was like do these people have brain tumours or something (I apoligise brain tumours are not funny, SERIOUSLY Evil or Very Mad ). The third and final example is me and my friends are goin out tonight perhaps and one of my friends from school must have got texted by the guys who am going out with and i'm not sure if i wanna go out its not the best weather and he's like aw man just come out and i was like are you goin out and he replies only if you are a mean dont you hate it when people do that it puts you in such a position if this guy wants to go out so bad he should, ok he doesnt know the guys that well but there obviously nice enough to ask him out what they gonna do u know?

So i Have a few questions for you guys.

What do you think of my friends acting in these examples?
What would you do or say if these where you beloved friends?
and Finally do you ever think you hate your friends or what they do?
Please Tell me your stories i'd love to hear so i know i'm not goin crackers like?

Thanks for reading and i Hope to hear from you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever think i hate my friends   Do you ever think i hate my friends EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:06 am

oldschoolgangsterrap wrote:
Hi Guys

I was talkin to a friend of a friend his name is jack he said he hates most of his friends at the time i didn't react but it has hit me back and all of my friends are the most freaky, deluded people ever who make no sense at all. We are all good guys to be fair but some are really weird. Heres an example I was talking to my friend the other week and he asked if i wnated to go out that night and i said yeh just see whats going down and i'll see which i think you'll agree is a reasonable answer so i ask later so man did u hear from the people again and are you still goin out and he said yeh and just left it i was like wtf first you ask then you just dismiss me almost lol. Another example pretty similar my another 2 of my friends have been saying for weeks we should go out have a drink have a laugh whatever get some girls you know so i say iam free at night this saturday coming up and they just go aw well i dont wanna start drinking at a late time and i was like do these people have brain tumours or something (I apoligise brain tumours are not funny, SERIOUSLY Evil or Very Mad ). The third and final example is me and my friends are goin out tonight perhaps and one of my friends from school must have got texted by the guys who am going out with and i'm not sure if i wanna go out its not the best weather and he's like aw man just come out and i was like are you goin out and he replies only if you are a mean dont you hate it when people do that it puts you in such a position if this guy wants to go out so bad he should, ok he doesnt know the guys that well but there obviously nice enough to ask him out what they gonna do u know?

So i Have a few questions for you guys.

What do you think of my friends acting in these examples?
What would you do or say if these where you beloved friends?
and Finally do you ever think you hate your friends or what they do?
Please Tell me your stories i'd love to hear so i know i'm not goin crackers like?

Thanks for reading and i Hope to hear from you guys Very Happy

Q1: Thats how everyone friends act, don't feel so surprised.
Q2: I hate you guys................Lets go party!
Q3: Funny thing about friends, they usually end up being the people around you that annoy you the most.

I don't have many friends anymore. Most of them have left for the military, went to a new town, or some other reason. But I can tell you this, I hated, and loved them all.

Thats the way it works. lol!
Back to top Go down
oldschoolgangsterrap
Mortal Soul
oldschoolgangsterrap

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever think i hate my friends   Do you ever think i hate my friends EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:27 pm

yeh man i see your thinking and i like it cause if i lost them at any time like you have unfotunately for the military i would miss them
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever think i hate my friends   Do you ever think i hate my friends EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:45 pm

the fact that you and your pals bail on each other and still remain friends proves that you are a tight group.
a lot of my friends tend to piss me off here and there but that's life and if you dismiss everyone who annoys you at some point you'll never make friends, if it's worth putting up with and working through tough times then you will know who your true friends are but when it comes down to it some people just aren't worth all the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever think i hate my friends   Do you ever think i hate my friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you ever think i hate my friends
Page 1 of 1