Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My work is haunted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWoody
Helpful Soul
TheWoody

My work is haunted Empty
PostSubject: My work is haunted   My work is haunted EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:04 pm

I never really believed in ghost and things but, i do now.
I work at a supermarket and in the warehouse we have a big walk in cooler and the door to it randomly opens. I know not much but there is more. One day I was cleaning the bakery and boxes that wear on a shelf flat, not tilted or anything, fell. So i walk over there to put them but and for a second I got really cold but only for a second. Bread also falles off our selves and I seen it just fall. Other things have happened like the front doors just swing open and close. Other workers have told me of other things also. The owner also believes that there is a ghost.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

My work is haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: My work is haunted   My work is haunted EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:23 am

you think that plance is bad...try being a night cleaner at the movies, the IMAX is haunted..
Back to top Go down
TheWoody
Helpful Soul
TheWoody

My work is haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: My work is haunted   My work is haunted EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Haha that sucks, but at the same time that is awsome haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My work is haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: My work is haunted   My work is haunted Empty

Back to top Go down

My work is haunted
Page 1 of 1