Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gang Help/Advice

Go down 
+13
OnlineInsider
Tcorb18
DtoX
Little_SOUL-1914
SgtVoodoo
cDizzle
V
furball006
Avernious
BlackWidow
jackwabbit
Remo
Strieth
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Strieth
Nooblit Soul

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:35 am

The Gang Life; pathetic or worth it?

I'm 14 and I grew up in a New Zealand gang called the South Auckland Scythes. 'Gone through a rough life when I was a kid. I've stolen a car, hospitalized my mate who tried to hit on my girlfriend and have even witnessed murder. I've been weightlifting since I was 8. I can bench press 250 lbs when I only weight 140 lbs myself (Which may sound a bit over bragged, but it's true). I've done boxing for six years, brawling arts for four and have a basic knowledge of Mixed Martial Arts. The South Auckland Scythes is only a small gang but it's dominant over Auckland. We're also with good terms with the cops. I'm a solid fighter and have a passion for what my father's gang does. (We kill black people who come down to South Auckland)

Any advice for my future? I'm not too sure if I should follow my dad's ways.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:15 am

Strieth wrote:
The Gang Life; pathetic or worth it?

I'm 14 and I grew up in a New Zealand gang called the South Auckland Scythes. 'Gone through a rough life when I was a kid. I've stolen a car, hospitalized my mate who tried to hit on my girlfriend and have even witnessed murder. I've been weightlifting since I was 8. I can bench press 250 lbs when I only weight 140 lbs myself (Which may sound a bit over bragged, but it's true). I've done boxing for six years, brawling arts for four and have a basic knowledge of Mixed Martial Arts. The South Auckland Scythes is only a small gang but it's dominant over Auckland. We're also with good terms with the cops. I'm a solid fighter and have a passion for what my father's gang does. (We kill black people who come down to South Auckland)

Any advice for my future? I'm not too sure if I should follow my dad's ways.

Wow, the last part kind of made me gasp.

I'm not someone who believes in what your fathers gang does, but, I am here to help people regardless of the topic.

I have never been in a gang myself, but I know allot of people who are. A few relatives in my family were members of the Bloods in Waco where I grew up. Even though I wasn't actually a member, I was in contact with gang members on a daily basis.

Gangs run on violence, and violence is pointless.

I can tell you this as my only advice. Get out while you still can, and live a normal life. While you're in a gang you might have a life, but it's going to be a very short one.

As for the very very first question. Is gang life pathetic or worth it!?

It's Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:51 am

say that you are a racist bastard might not settle too well here, please edit you post before you upset people.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:34 am

goto UFC
Back to top Go down
Strieth
Nooblit Soul

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:22 pm

UFC is for the weak.
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Strieth wrote:
UFC is for the weak.

Hold on. Sounds as if you haven't thought this out. You say you have skills in hand to hand combat as well as a love for the art. Then you may be able to set up quite a financial future for yourself. In which you and those you know can be proud of. You could get to see the world. If you truly believe its week then, why not go in and dominate the sport? What do you have to lose? Its a opportunity that I feel you should be open too.

However as for your question. If you are analyzing and questioning your life style. Then its a definite sign you need to change something about it. Wouldn't you agree? I'll check back in later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
furball006
Strong Soul

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:18 am

uh man...... thats bad stuff its basically just gonna lead you in prison one day for no good reason, probably for life.. for murder

racism is for ignorant people, educate yourself

i know you probably wont listen to this but just do me a favor and remember it for the time you land yourself in big trouble and do something you regret

//

on a side note UFC is awesome, MMA is a great sport
Back to top Go down
V
Helpful Soul

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:19 am

Gangs eh?

My advice, leave it, become something better.

(btw also from NZ)
Back to top Go down
cDizzle
Helpful Soul
cDizzle

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:06 pm

"We kill black people who come down to South Auckland.
Any advice for my future?"

Any advice? Yeah,
Stop f**king killing people.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:42 pm

cDizzle wrote:

Any advice? Yeah,

LOL, greatest post in this forum yet.
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:45 am

cDizzle wrote:

Any advice? Yeah,

Simple as that

Your my age man, im having fun playing video games, hanging out with friends, drug-free, gang-free, looking for a job, everythings working out decent so far

But for you, I gaurantee you'll be in jail for a serious crime, or dead within the next 10 years

I could see MAYBE if your 'gang' was robbing stores or something to put food on the table, it wouldn't be so bad, but killing black people?

You obviously dont understand, those people get one life, you guys taking it away.... I dont even have words

UFC is for the weak? Gangs are for the weaker, people who dont fit in anywhere else so they resort to drugs and violence so they fit in with all the other rejects.

Seriously, grow up, or your gonna end up dead
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:21 am

SgtVoodoo u tell verybody to grow
who the hell are you to tell us that?
yea i dont agree with the this dude but still ur smug

UFC isnt cheap u get loads of money even if u lose
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:50 pm

BlackWidow wrote:

UFC isnt cheap u get loads of money even if u lose

He's just offering his opinion in order to help someone.. This person came here for help. Its not about you or SgtVoodoo... Its about this person needing help. Ya know?

I agree with the UFC thing and SgtVoodoo... But I agree with my own statement the most... because I'm and expert on my opinion. Cool
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:20 pm

BlackWidow wrote:

1. This is the first time ive told someone to grow up, and its the "black person killer"

2. Who the hell am I to tell you that? I've gone through and seen more crap then you'll probably see in your life,BlackWidow, I wasn't born yesterday, I know about this BS

-----------------------------------

How could you even ask the question "is it worth it" your not only ruining your life, but killing people because of their skin color?,and like it couldn't get any worse, but somehow you've developed some PASSION for it, I seriously dont know what to say, other than, I hope you DO grow up, and finally realize the wrong your doing

Like seriously, Im so close to losing it, I didn't think people like you even existed, now I learn theres a whole gang like you, and your fathers'

Feel free to ignore everything ive said, you'll just solve the problem the other way, by getting yourself killed

Its sad, but true
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:06 pm

i got to agree with sgtvoodoo.

all gangs be the same, in the end you either get hurt badly and killed.
or might end up losing a friend or somthing.

iv seen some of the things thay do...it's pathetic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:14 pm

i dont mean to ruffle your feathers voodoo but i agree blackwidow. You only 14 so dont tell us to grow up and trust me you havent been through nothing compared to what some of us have. Stop being so smug when you give you advice you give it to people like you better than them or somthing, and frankly i think your a bit of a dick. I dont agree with this gang thing its horrible i just hope you see the light my friend and stop your rasist ways...and just because you dad does it doesnt mean you need to be like him
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:50 am

SgtVoodoo wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:

1. This is the first time ive told someone to grow up, and its the "black person killer"

2. Who the hell am I to tell you that? I've gone through and seen more crap then you'll probably see in your life,BlackWidow, I wasn't born yesterday, I know about this BS

-----------------------------------

How could you even ask the question "is it worth it" your not only ruining your life, but killing people because of their skin color?,and like it couldn't get any worse, but somehow you've developed some PASSION for it, I seriously dont know what to say, other than, I hope you DO grow up, and finally realize the wrong your doing

Like seriously, Im so close to losing it, I didn't think people like you even existed, now I learn theres a whole gang like you, and your fathers'

Feel free to ignore everything ive said, you'll just solve the problem the other way, by getting yourself killed

Its sad, but true

First off... Its narrow minded to assume you've seen than someone else, and rude to say... Rolling Eyes You're a mod be all responsible like.

Secondly... I know its odd.. But try to understand. This is how this person has grown up. This is normal to him. Life is all about perspective... I'm not taking sides, but getting a understanding of the other side you'll be able to argue your point better and more intellectually. Very Happy

I agree killing any human regardless of skin color is a horrible horrible thing. For ANY reason. The fact that this person is even questioning. Their life style then that means they want help. I mean they posted here... Whats that tell ya?
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:06 pm

Quote :
Stop being so smug when you give you advice you give it to people like you better than them or somthing, and frankly i think your a bit of a dick

To be honest, I AM better then a person that kills blacks for a living

Quote :
You only 14 so dont tell us to grow up and trust me you havent been through nothing compared to what some of us have.

An eight year old could point out that this guy needs to grow up, you dont have to be older than someone to tell them to grow up, just have a little bit of common sense, unlike the majority of the people in the world

I think YOU need to grow up, learn to spell, and stop such being a bastard

Quote :
Its narrow minded to assume you've seen than someone else, and rude to say...

The little jackass that posted before you called me smug, and a dick, and your not lecturing him
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: your better than that   Gang Help/Advice EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:40 pm

you have the potensial to become a great MAA fighter.
why waste your talent on a gang?
why risk dying at the age you are?
use your head man.
go pro fighter as soon as you can.
please dont follow your fathers footsteps.
you have a choice. your face on the news for killing someone or for being killed by someone.
or you could take the other route. end up on the news for your achievements as a pro fighter.
gang life is not worth it.

one of my friends brothers is in jail right now.
and for what? for torching a mall armed robbery and break inns.
all because of his gang. he has ruined his life completely and hes only 21,
you are better than that.
work hard and become someone great that will be remembered.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:06 pm

SgtVoodoo wrote:
Quote :
Stop being so smug when you give you advice you give it to people like you better than them or somthing, and frankly i think your a bit of a dick

To be honest, I AM better then a person that kills blacks for a living

Quote :
You only 14 so dont tell us to grow up and trust me you havent been through nothing compared to what some of us have.

An eight year old could point out that this guy needs to grow up, you dont have to be older than someone to tell them to grow up, just have a little bit of common sense, unlike the majority of the people in the world

I think YOU need to grow up, learn to spell, and stop such being a bastard

Quote :
Its narrow minded to assume you've seen than someone else, and rude to say...

The little jackass that posted before you called me smug, and a dick, and your not lecturing him

Im sorry i offened you, but why are you so hostile? and for you infotmation im not a jackass, but you entitled to your opinion or whatever just please remember what your status is on this fourm you need to show an example for everyones else. Smile
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: you all need to grow up   Gang Help/Advice EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:43 pm

i may only be nineteen but good grief ppl.
why in gods name are you arguing over who's the asshole or what ever?
and the only reason you guys dont think killing blacks is right is cause you didnt get raised to believe it is.
this kid is. and you can all try and say different but if you where raised like that thats what you will think is right.
so what do you all say to stop arguing amongst each other and instead try to help the kid that asked for help and is walking down a bad path?
no im not calling any of you stupid or assholes or what ever.
im telling you there is a time and a place. and this is neither the time or place for it.

argue all you want.
just dont do it in this topic ok?
and by the way.
you can call me what ever you want. tell me what im doing wrong and so on.
but if you have an ounce of common sense and a logical mind.
youll see that even tho im still a kid. im right.
and also this is soul speak.
this is a place where we share thoughts and help others.
not a place to argue over stupid and pointless things.
set an example.
peace out
-DtoX-
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:05 pm

DtoX wrote:
i may only be nineteen but good grief ppl.
why in gods name are you arguing over who's the asshole or what ever?
and the only reason you guys dont think killing blacks is right is cause you didnt get raised to believe it is.
this kid is. and you can all try and say different but if you where raised like that thats what you will think is right.
so what do you all say to stop arguing amongst each other and instead try to help the kid that asked for help and is walking down a bad path?
no im not calling any of you stupid or assholes or what ever.
im telling you there is a time and a place. and this is neither the time or place for it.

argue all you want.
just dont do it in this topic ok?
and by the way.
you can call me what ever you want. tell me what im doing wrong and so on.
but if you have an ounce of common sense and a logical mind.
youll see that even tho im still a kid. im right.
and also this is soul speak.
this is a place where we share thoughts and help others.
not a place to argue over stupid and pointless things.
set an example.
peace out
-DtoX-

damn it, you right but i did say that somewhat but im guilty sorry everyone
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:20 pm

I apoligize too, I've been going through some crap lately, and on the walk home from school I got snowballs filled with rocks thrown at me, and I couldn't do crap because there was 3 guys, then I get home to see that on a forum thats suppose to be for people to express their opinions and feelings, that i've been called smug and a dick because I gave my opinion

Anyways, I understand that he was raised to think that was the right thing to do, and thats what im trying to change, and it doesnt work by saying "Hey, can you please stop killing people because of their skin color?"
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:31 pm

well at least your starting to question you ways its the start of choseing what road your going down, but please strongly consiter changing your ways, just put yourself in their shoes and just imangine how it feels.....i dont think you would want that to hapen to you or any one youcare about would you?
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:08 am

SgtVoodoo wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:
Who the hell am I to tell you that? I've gone through and seen more crap then you'll probably see in your life,BlackWidow, I wasn't born yesterday, I know about this BS

Thats just a crazy assumption.

I can tell you this, if you think you have been through bad crap in al your 14 years. You haven't seen anything yet my friend, the world gets allot worse.

I think you might be a tad bit unstable to be a moderator on a forum that requires special attention like this one.

I have been barking up the "Make me a moderator" tree for a while now, but meh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gang Help/Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Gang Help/Advice
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next