Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gang Help/Advice

Go down 
+13
OnlineInsider
Tcorb18
DtoX
Little_SOUL-1914
SgtVoodoo
cDizzle
V
furball006
Avernious
BlackWidow
jackwabbit
Remo
Strieth
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:44 am

Man.... I hate how I can say something but when someone else says it. Everyone comes to a grand realization. No

At least the point got out... Thanks DtoX
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: thats better   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:49 am

see how much better it is when we communicate in a civilized manner?
oh and just so no one thinks that im a saint or that i believe that i am saint i want you guys to know that im pretty good at
being a grade A asshole on the internet. but this is place where you are supposed to get away from that.
frank created this place so we would have a safe place to get help, shear our thoughts and feelings or just chat.
not so that we could argue about who is a smug brat or an idiot or what ever.
so show the man who gave is this place some respect.
and more importantly this kid who came here for help.

and Avernious im sorry if you feel i stole your thunder.
but some times its not so much what you say as in the way you say it.
and ive bin a guy that a lot of my friends(and quite a few ppl i met of the internet) come and asked for help.
so im used to this kind of thing. but some times i wish i never was.
cause no one should have to try and talk there girlfriend out of suicide( i was barely 15 the first time i had to do it)
where not boyfriend/girlfriend anymore and havent bin for a few years but ive had the pleasure of talking her out of suicide one to many times.
i wrote alot more than i planned to there.
anyway my point is that if you put some thought in to it and your heart in to it.
ppl will listen more to you.

but back to the issue at hand.
gang life will let you see your friends die around you.
gang life will probably get you on drugs.
do you want that?
do you want to see your best friend get shot or beaten to death in front of you?
do you want to be addicted to something that will make your already twisted perspective on life even more twisted?
oh and the drugs could actualy be the reason you see your best friend die in front of you.
cause when your trippin on acid and he/she starts to turn in to a monster thats attacking you you will get violent.
get out while you still can
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:46 am

Remo wrote:

I can tell you this, if you think you have been through bad crap in al your 14 years. You haven't seen anything yet my friend, the world gets allot worse.

I think you might be a tad bit unstable to be a moderator on a forum that requires special attention like this one.

I used to have a LITTLE bit of respect for you, now its all gone

If I AM unstable at all, its BECAUSE of all the crap i've seen, your making "crazy assumptions" now, saying that I havn't seen anything yet, i've seen enough to safely say i've seen more then 3/4 of the people on this forum

Like seriously, every single thing I say someone just goes "oh your 14, you havn't seen anything", or "oh your 14, who are you to tell people to grow up" and all that other BS

If your trying to become a moderator, maybe you should stop judging people, on a forum that people are suppose to be able to share their opinions and feelings without being judged
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: calm down   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:50 am

SgtVoodoo calm down.
yes we are supposed to be here to share with out judgement.
but right now you are do doing the same thing as he remo is.
he is was wrong to say you cant tell someone to grow up.
but being an bumm about it wont help.
i wont say that ive seen or bin through as much stuff as you have cause i really dont know that.
and i probably havent.
but i also had to grow up early cause of the way things where in my life.
but being bumm about it never helped me and it wont help you.
remo should apologize to you.
but you should apologize to him for blowing up in his face like that.
you both crossed lines that shouldnt be crossed.
so both of you. think before you speak.
i said it before and ill say it again.
you can call me what ever you want and do what ever you want to me.
i dont care. i can take it.
and ill gladly be the common enemy that pulls others together.
im used to that kind of sacrifice.
but please just drop the attitude. both of you.
remo i dont know your story but if you think a 14year old can tell someone to grow you cant have had it rough as a kid.
SgtVoodoo by yelling at him your letting him win cause its so childish to argue over something like this.
especialy if you claim to be grown up for your age.
now lets all talk like grown ups instead of yell at each other.
peace out.
-DtoX-

Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 Signature1
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:42 pm

SgtVoodoo wrote:
Remo wrote:

I can tell you this, if you think you have been through bad crap in al your 14 years. You haven't seen anything yet my friend, the world gets allot worse.

I think you might be a tad bit unstable to be a moderator on a forum that requires special attention like this one.

I used to have a LITTLE bit of respect for you, now its all gone

If I AM unstable at all, its BECAUSE of all the crap i've seen, your making "crazy assumptions" now, saying that I havn't seen anything yet, i've seen enough to safely say i've seen more then 3/4 of the people on this forum

Like seriously, every single thing I say someone just goes "oh your 14, you havn't seen anything", or "oh your 14, who are you to tell people to grow up" and all that other BS

If your trying to become a moderator, maybe you should stop judging people, on a forum that people are suppose to be able to share their opinions and feelings without being judged

I don't judge people my friend. I provide simple advice with the hope that people learn from it.

There is a saying.

Those who think they know everything, know nothing.

You may not want to accept it, but your age is really obvious when you start getting angry like this. Learn from it, and you will become a much better person. As for respect I don't need any. I don't come here to get respect, I come here to help people with their problems.

You have to calm down...
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:51 pm

DtoX wrote:
see how much better it is when we communicate in a civilized manner?
oh and just so no one thinks that im a saint or that i believe that i am saint i want you guys to know that im pretty good at
being a grade A asshole on the internet. but this is place where you are supposed to get away from that.
frank created this place so we would have a safe place to get help, shear our thoughts and feelings or just chat.
not so that we could argue about who is a smug brat or an idiot or what ever.
so show the man who gave is this place some respect.
and more importantly this kid who came here for help.

and Avernious im sorry if you feel i stole your thunder.
but some times its not so much what you say as in the way you say it.
and ive bin a guy that a lot of my friends(and quite a few ppl i met of the internet) come and asked for help.
so im used to this kind of thing. but some times i wish i never was.
cause no one should have to try and talk there girlfriend out of suicide( i was barely 15 the first time i had to do it)
where not boyfriend/girlfriend anymore and havent bin for a few years but ive had the pleasure of talking her out of suicide one to many times.
i wrote alot more than i planned to there.
anyway my point is that if you put some thought in to it and your heart in to it.
ppl will listen more to you.

but back to the issue at hand.
gang life will let you see your friends die around you.
gang life will probably get you on drugs.
do you want that?
do you want to see your best friend get shot or beaten to death in front of you?
do you want to be addicted to something that will make your already twisted perspective on life even more twisted?
oh and the drugs could actualy be the reason you see your best friend die in front of you.
cause when your trippin on acid and he/she starts to turn in to a monster thats attacking you you will get violent.
get out while you still can

Hey its ok man. I don't think you stole my thunder. Didn't mean to make it sound that way, but I always but thought and heart into what I say when trying to help another. I don't understand the burden thing, but then again I've always been they helpful type. Sure I've had people try to use me, but I usually am straight forward. So that doesn't happen. Like I said I'm thankful someone listened to a voice of reason. Because its about helping others and seeking out help from others? Right.... Word. Cool
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:56 am

DtoX wrote:
SgtVoodoo calm down.
yes we are supposed to be here to share with out judgement.
but right now you are do doing the same thing as he remo is.
he is was wrong to say you cant tell someone to grow up.
but being an bumm about it wont help.
i wont say that ive seen or bin through as much stuff as you have cause i really dont know that.
and i probably havent.
but i also had to grow up early cause of the way things where in my life.
but being bumm about it never helped me and it wont help you.
remo should apologize to you.
but you should apologize to him for blowing up in his face like that.
you both crossed lines that shouldnt be crossed.
so both of you. think before you speak.
i said it before and ill say it again.
you can call me what ever you want and do what ever you want to me.
i dont care. i can take it.
and ill gladly be the common enemy that pulls others together.
im used to that kind of sacrifice.
but please just drop the attitude. both of you.
remo i dont know your story but if you think a 14year old can tell someone to grow you cant have had it rough as a kid.
SgtVoodoo by yelling at him your letting him win cause its so childish to argue over something like this.
especialy if you claim to be grown up for your age.
now lets all talk like grown ups instead of yell at each other.
peace out.
-DtoX-

I really don't know where I went wrong. I understand where you're coming from, however I won't apologize for doing nothing wrong.

As for my story, It's irrelevant.

I didn't come here to argue with people. As such, I will be leaving this thread.

G'Day.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:55 am

You guys are Fu**ing stupid. Just because he says he likes to fight and he knows MMA doesn't mean he can go to the UFC. That SH!T takes money, hardwork, and dedication. But for the questions to this topis. Yes, gangs are pathetic and so are you for killing people. Join the Fu**ing army if you want to get away from that poo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:49 am

remo what you did was wrong cause of the way you said it.
yes he has a lot to learn. so do i and so do you.
no ever completes the school of life.
but i know ppl that is more grown up than you ever will be.
my best friend has bin taking care of him self sense he was twelve.
when you get forced to grow up you grow up fast.
and maybe you dont need respect but that does not give you the right to not treat others with respect.
and you didnt speak in any kind of respectful way to him.
thats what you did wrong. thats why you should apologize.

tcorp you should stay off soul speak.
you clearly dont know what soul speak is about if thats the way you choose to talk here.
and i am well aware that it takes money and dedication.
thats why he should start now.
the younger you are when you start with any kind of sport the bigger your potential you have to become the best at it.
thats why he should focus on MMA so that he can get a better life.
but tcorp. either change your attitude and show respect or leave soul speak.
we came to soul speak to get away from that kind of talk.
and this is an example. i could have called you a son a dwarf prostitute with aids.
but thats disrespectful and mean. and i dont need to call you anything to tell you that you did something wrong.
you think my idea was bad then tell me that like a civilized person.
you dont have to scream at me.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:56 am

that makes me happy to hear Avernious.
and for everyone else.
Avernious has apparently grasped why we are here.
no one listened to him and i said the same as him in a different way and everyone listened.
instead of bitching about it hes glad that you listened to me cause the point isnt who helps.
the point is that it helps.
so everyone. show respect. talk civilized. and if you feel disrespected say so. but do it in a civilized manner.
im probably one of the most foul mouthed ppl youll ever meet but im able to not talk like that here.
and if someone who swears in pretty much every sentence he says can keep him self from doing it so can you.
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:07 pm

You tell em Dtox ... Everyone seems to have gotten way out of hand with this particular topic, People are resorting to childish antics, when we should be helping one another. I know we all don't share the same point of views. Thats what makes each person different and unique. However there is common interest. The proof in that is merely the fact you are reading this statement. So please act more civilized as my good man Dtox stated.

I WOULD LIKE TO STATE IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING PARTICULARLY HELPFUL TO SAY TO THE OP (original poster) PLEASE DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO POST, BECAUSE ITS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE. DISCUSS AND GIVE ADVICE AS IF YOU ACTUALLY ARE OLD ENOUGH TO USE A COMPUTER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

On that note...
Tcorb18 wrote:
You guys are Fu**ing stupid. Just because he says he likes to fight and he knows MMA doesn't mean he can go to the UFC. That SH!T takes money, hardwork, and dedication. But for the questions to this topis. Yes, gangs are pathetic and so are you for killing people. Join the Fu**ing army if you want to get away from that poo.

I don't quite understand. If a person aspires to do something then he may be able to do so. Nothing but your own thoughts hinder you from your goal. Not to seem like a coward but Joining the Army can also get one killed...

But there may be a humble middle ground being over looked. I hadn't thought of the Army. That's thinking outside the box. However you could be a little more polite about bringing it into the topic. No offense.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:30 am

joining the army is also a alternative.
and a good one.
it teaches unity and discipline.
and most armies train some form of martial art so giving up on MMA isnt something youd have to do.
and neither your bodybuilding.
there are many options to choose.
but all may not be suited for you.
take me for example.
i know that i could have bin a good shrink.
but i would never be able to get through that many years of school.
i barely got through the ones i did.
and also im a practical guy. theory is something im very weak at.
but instead im now a carpainter.
and very early on in my learning it was obvious that i had talent for it.
so instead of pursuing something that may be a little to hard for the kind of person you are.
go for something you are talented in.
oh for the record. year or two in the army would do you a lot of good.

and thanks for the support Avernious!
your posts have made it worth to come back.
so thank you for that
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:54 am

Avernious wrote:
You tell em Dtox ... Everyone seems to have gotten way out of hand with this particular topic, People are resorting to childish antics, when we should be helping one another. I know we all don't share the same point of views. Thats what makes each person different and unique. However there is common interest. The proof in that is merely the fact you are reading this statement. So please act more civilized as my good man Dtox stated.

I WOULD LIKE TO STATE IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING PARTICULARLY HELPFUL TO SAY TO THE OP (original poster) PLEASE DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO POST, BECAUSE ITS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE. DISCUSS AND GIVE ADVICE AS IF YOU ACTUALLY ARE OLD ENOUGH TO USE A COMPUTER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

On that note...
Tcorb18 wrote:

I don't quite understand. If a person aspires to do something then he may be able to do so. Nothing but your own thoughts hinder you from your goal. Not to seem like a coward but Joining the Army can also get one killed...

But there may be a humble middle ground being over looked. I hadn't thought of the Army. That's thinking outside the box. However you could be a little more polite about bringing it into the topic. No offense.

You didn't offend me but the thing is, if he knows the gang life isn't good then get the hell out of it. Pointless, why would you kill people for a small peice of land thats not even theirs. Or the color of the skin? That goes for the blacks, browns, reds, white, and yellows.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:16 am

hes asking us cause HE DONT KNOW if its the right thing to do.
if he was sure it was bad thing he wouldnt ask us for our opinion.
that would be stupid.
and killing in general is wrong.
no matter what reason you may have its still wrong.
murder is still murder.
and tcorb you dont have to tell me that what i just said essentially what you said.
i know it is
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:24 am

DtoX wrote:
hes asking us cause HE DONT KNOW if its the right thing to do.
if he was sure it was bad thing he wouldnt ask us for our opinion.
that would be stupid.
and killing in general is wrong.
no matter what reason you may have its still wrong.
murder is still murder.
and tcorb you dont have to tell me that what i just said essentially what you said.
i know it is

If your killing people and not knowing that its wrong. Then your messed up in the brain. Pure stupidity.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:30 am

then everyone thats in the army is a complete fucking moron.
if you where raised to think killing is ok then your mind will accept that as an ok thing to do.
i was not raised to believe in god and i dont.
if my parents where Christians i probably would have.
i was raised to believe we are all equals and that i do believe.
but if i where raised to think blacks are worthless and should be killed then id believe that to.
and so would you.
most wouldnt even question it like this kid has done.
just think about it.
if you tell any religious person there god/gods arent real, what do they reply?
they will say your wrong.
there is absolutely no difference from that and this except what he was thought to believe
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:04 am

Tcorb18 wrote:
Avernious wrote:

On that note...
Tcorb18 wrote:

You didn't offend me but the thing is, if he knows the gang life isn't good then get the hell out of it. Pointless, why would you kill people for a small peice of land thats not even theirs. Or the color of the skin? That goes for the blacks, browns, reds, white, and yellows.

As Dtox stated. I don't think he is sure if this is right or wrong, and I totally agree with you taking a life is senseless. Here let me give you an example of what I'm talking about. If your whole life from birth to death you were told Blue was actually the color Green and vice versa. You'd see them as such. Unless otherwise corrected, and even then you'd probably have a difficult time coming to terms with it, becauase this is what you've known your whole life. You see what I mean. He was brought up with the fact that this is acceptable. You have to see through his eyes mate.

You are right however. He is asking for help so he knows something isn't right. So I think he's just looking for guidance. Ya know?

Also he hasn't posted in his own thread in a while... Kinda worries me... Neutral
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:29 pm

thank you for strengthening my point.
well i wouldnt post in my thread either if ppl started righting instead of doing what there supposed to witch is to help
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:25 pm

Avernious wrote:
Tcorb18 wrote:
Avernious wrote:

On that note...
Tcorb18 wrote:

As Dtox stated. I don't think he is sure if this is right or wrong, and I totally agree with you taking a life is senseless. Here let me give you an example of what I'm talking about. If your whole life from birth to death you were told Blue was actually the color Green and vice versa. You'd see them as such. Unless otherwise corrected, and even then you'd probably have a difficult time coming to terms with it, becauase this is what you've known your whole life. You see what I mean. He was brought up with the fact that this is acceptable. You have to see through his eyes mate.

You are right however. He is asking for help so he knows something isn't right. So I think he's just looking for guidance. Ya know?

Also he hasn't posted in his own thread in a while... Kinda worries me... Neutral

His parents must be pretty Fed up.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:53 pm

no you guys are worng, my father is a rasist prick but im not. We all chose our own path. just things like family influences your choice
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:05 pm

well you havent written in a while so its hard to know how you really are.
but if you know your fathers wrong then theres really nothing left to talk about.
cause then you know gang life is the wrong path.
then make your on path and get a life outside of a gang.
your signature says everything id like to say so just read your own signature and stick to what it says
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:39 pm

i think that the dude isnt here reading what we be saying.....well im just saying so yea...sorry about the pointless message

just a bit of a heads up^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:06 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
no you guys are worng, my father is a rasist prick but im not. We all chose our own path. just things like family influences your choice

I understand and you choose if you want them to influence you or not. Believe it or not we are influenced by our surroundings. Just as we also Influence our surroundings. All people are different. This is just the way of things.
Back to top Go down
OnlineInsider
Helpful Soul
OnlineInsider

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:19 am

well here's how I see it. Whats the point of this whole gang thing? Mommy and Daddy didn't buy you a xbox or something? did not give you enough attention? (not meaning to offend anyone) All I have to say is "what we do in life, echos in eternity"-Gladiator how do you want to be remembered? Some gangster who killed beat up X amout of people or sold X amout of drugs.... ooooo so scary you are a "legend". Come on you are contributing little to nothing good to your community but cause fear and destruction just to have a small piece of "turf" just to get people "high" or something and just get easy money. A former co-worker of mine is in a gang just because "he wants to be" which is stupid I don't see his logic in getting in to that while he allready has a job, and in the past month or so there have been so many shootings in broad daylight which are gang related where I live that many people are not going out as much.

Knowledge is power...
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:12 pm

idk but this is me but i gthink some people join gangs because thay dont know were thay belong....

i would add more but....yea i got nuthin
-_-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gang Help/Advice   Gang Help/Advice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gang Help/Advice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next