Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRAGIC day Sk8r's....(Need advice!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

TRAGIC day Sk8r's....(Need advice!) Empty
PostSubject: TRAGIC day Sk8r's....(Need advice!)   TRAGIC day Sk8r's....(Need advice!) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:27 pm

My board just broke! It was a ALMOST Cooper pro, It was the best board id ever had! Yet it failed me on durability.
So my question is What board shu i get next? i was hoping to get a Girl, or a ENJOY board. Opinions are highly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: TRAGIC day Sk8r's....(Need advice!)   TRAGIC day Sk8r's....(Need advice!) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Getting a girl does sound nice afro

wish I could be of actual help, but my board that I haven't used in at least 5 years was some cheap thing from a toystore Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: TRAGIC day Sk8r's....(Need advice!)   TRAGIC day Sk8r's....(Need advice!) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:47 am

This form gets better everyday yay skate talk. That sucks to hear dude i have been riding almost boards now for around 2 years i think never let me down. Never tried a girl board but i have been told you get really good pop from them.

Tells us what you end up getting =P How Long you been skating for?
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: TRAGIC day Sk8r's....(Need advice!)   TRAGIC day Sk8r's....(Need advice!) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Four year's. I used to have such a Huge drive on Skating but now it's just something i do just to waist time, i mean i love the sport! but i just need some motivation. Also this cold weather over this god damn forsaken area that's call Trenton, NJ sure isn't helping me Sad
But once My next check come's and spring Officially hit's Ima be on 24/7! Razz

And you?
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: TRAGIC day Sk8r's....(Need advice!)   TRAGIC day Sk8r's....(Need advice!) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:58 am

hehe nice =P i have been skating for 3 years now i think. Dam your lucky dude here in Australia its so hot you go for 1hr to skate and ur baked =( but winter is coming cant wait. Today at the skate park there was some 4 year old kid dude the board was bigger then him but he schooled everyone jesus.
He was droping in like a pro, makes me wish i started skating from a little age haha. cya around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRAGIC day Sk8r's....(Need advice!)   TRAGIC day Sk8r's....(Need advice!) Empty

Back to top Go down

TRAGIC day Sk8r's....(Need advice!)
Page 1 of 1