Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F.E.A.R 1/2 story line

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

F.E.A.R 1/2 story line Empty
PostSubject: F.E.A.R 1/2 story line   F.E.A.R 1/2 story line EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:28 pm

does any one no the whole story line to it cause I dont know. I have seen videos and it looks like the people are gtting sick with somthing or whatever so does any one it it and do you no the story line for fear 2
Back to top Go down
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R 1/2 story line   F.E.A.R 1/2 story line EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:02 pm

TheSilentOn1 wrote:
does any one no the whole story line to it cause I dont know. I have seen videos and it looks like the people are gtting sick with somthing or whatever so does any one it it and do you no the story line for fear 2

any one no it
Back to top Go down
GhoStLead3r93
Helpful Soul
GhoStLead3r93

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R 1/2 story line   F.E.A.R 1/2 story line EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Its about a soulider and this little girl name Alma. She kills all your teammates because she protecting you and I hered that in the game she your mom (I dont know hered it from friend). In FEAR and Project Orgain you get a slow-mo abitily but the game anit run and gun its a skillful game (unless you play it on easy). You shoot cloned soldiers who are being maniplated, ghost or geists, and demon monsters I think. If that didn't help descibe the game just send me a chat invite I'll explain the whole thing by voice and not text.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R 1/2 story line   F.E.A.R 1/2 story line Empty

Back to top Go down

F.E.A.R 1/2 story line
Page 1 of 1