Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i know this is the age old story but...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UncleStosh
Nooblit Soul
UncleStosh

i know this is the age old story but... Empty
PostSubject: i know this is the age old story but...   i know this is the age old story but... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:25 pm

i know so many people have been through this type of basic situation before and ive read other topics on the forum about it
so i decided, hey why not tell mine, maybe get a little advice, why not

So me and this girl met in 7th grade in tech ed/homeroom class, and at first we were kinda a little shy of each other, like sometimes i caught her looking at me and sometimes she caught me looking at her.I cant remember if she talked to me first or if i talked to her first or however it happened. Anyway we started talking more then after that and we hit it off great.Well, i figured "hey i might as well try to get up the courage to ask her out to a movie or something". But first i had to figure out if she had a boyfriend, and...she did. Kinda sucked a little Neutral . But at that point we were really good friends than so it really didnt bother me as much as it might with some people. Well eventually her and her boyfriend broke up later in the year and i was thinking you know ,i gotta wait a little while i cant rush the whole" i just broke up why are you asking me out" thing. So i waited about a month, then we started talking one day and it got on the topic of her being single. And she was saying how much she LOVED being single and all that jazz. So i decided to not ask her out because she was enjoying it so much. So maybe a month after that she got a boyfriend again and i was like AHHH what the heck!. Because at this point we were REALLY REALLY good friends like i was thinking "well shes gotta be interested somewhat", but apparently she wasnt. But one day i was talking to her again (she still had the new boyfriend) and i confessed to her that i used to like her. (and when i say "used to" i mean "i still like you alot but i dont want to make this conversation awkward") And she told me that she used to like me too back when we first met and inbetween those two boyfriends and i was like , that just fantastic.(epic sacasm by the way )

Now on to 8th Grade
We had absolutely NO classes together and NO time to talk to each other EVER in person. We kind of lost out "bestfriendship" if thats a word.That year was very awkward between us in the mid-late parts of the year. But at the beginning of the year, she threw me for a LOOP.She made a bet to me one day about something (at this point she was single again), and she said "if im wrong you can kiss me", now i THOUGHT she was kidding because we kidded around like that. Well it turns out that she was wrong. A few days later at a high school football game we're sitting there and she turns to me and kind of awkwardly says "you ready?" and i was like "...for what?" and she was like "remember the kissy thing" and i was like "oh yeah, wait...you were serious" and she said yes and she layed one on me. A few days after that i decided OKAY, she kissed me(french, by the way if that matters to you), she must have a thing for me. So i asked her out. and she says.....no....and very poliety tells me the "we should be friends" thing, you know that basic idea, and in my head i was going , "BUT YOU FRENCHED ME!",Nothing much really happened that year becuase of the lack of communication, however i still loved her. And at that point i was in love with her. And because of the lack of communication i was having some depression issues for a while, but i got over that.(on feb. of that she she got a boyfriend)

Present day (9th grade)
We notice that we have two study halls and a lunch together and i was excited as hell. So, we've been talking more and more and i am really truely in love with her and its crazy. And its like ive never even loved someone so much ever even close to how i love her and want her to be happy. And now i realize that i may never be with her, but just as long as shes happy about who shes with it doesnt matter because i love her and just want her to be happy. I mean of course i still like her, but thats not whats my top priority any more, i just want her to be happy.

(And by the way, shes still with her boyfriend after 11 months at this point)

Heres a picture of her
https://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g177/UrPrettyCool/?action=view&current=butyoulookinhellagood.jpg
Back to top Go down
KING
Mortal Soul
KING

PostSubject: Re: i know this is the age old story but...   i know this is the age old story but... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:18 pm

Sounds like you're stuck in the friend-zone. Thats the pits, and very difficult to get out of...

I don't know how to get out of it, but some people do, hopefully things will work out for you.

Its good that you don't feel angst about not being with her, I know I would! Good luck with yourself. Smile
Back to top Go down
kyle4thur
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: i know this is the age old story but...   i know this is the age old story but... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:55 pm

KING wrote:
Sounds like you're stuck in the friend-zone. Thats the pits, and very difficult to get out of...

I don't know how to get out of it, but some people do, hopefully things will work out for you.

Its good that you don't feel angst about not being with her, I know I would! Good luck with yourself. Smile

I KNOW HOW TO GET OUT ... be sorta mean in the flirty kinda way, trust me
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: i know this is the age old story but...   i know this is the age old story but... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Yeah man your in the Friend circle, no way out unless you pull off some really heavy moves that would make her want you (whens shes single) but IMO your to late , and I bet that kiss was her decision too weather or not she would date you... I hope your not a bad kisser. Make her jealous man date some hotter women and tell her the details on how far you went with them.. Might bring you out of the friends circle, and your overly jealous of her that's why you get depressed and what not. If you really want her because i know you do and i know when she has a boyfriend you wish it was you become better then her boyfriends... Good luck
Back to top Go down
TheKingoftheHill
Helpful Soul
TheKingoftheHill

PostSubject: Re: i know this is the age old story but...   i know this is the age old story but... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Dude, sick story. That girl really knows how to drive you crazy.

People have to understand that girls are different. Maybe your girl is afraid of getting to serious.

Seeing that she's had a lot of boyfriends, it might be a sign that she ditches the guy or whatever when she feels things are getting to serious.

I really don't know what you should do, as she rejected your date offer. The exact same thing happened to me with my girlfriend.
We were friends for about a year, before I dared to do anything at all. At that point she only saw me as a friend, but things got sorted out. Anyways, after we got together, she said se had rejected my date-offers because she was afraid it would get to serious. Keep in mind that my girl never had been in a relationship before.

You're in a really difficlt situation, and there's really little you can do. Doing something, might get her boyfriend to freak out on you.
However, you could call her and tell her you want to talk to her in private - then tell her everything(how you have felt the past years, etc.) Claim answers: Why did she kiss you, why did she not go out with you, etc.
This takes an enormous amount of balls to dare, but I would recomend it. I'm not saying it would help you to get her, but things wil be a lot easier for you when you get it all of your chest. Maybe this girl isn't the right for you. If you do what I told you, it will be easier to move on.

You could always also wait for her to get single again, and then make your move, but waiting is the worst form of torture in your situation IMO.

Whatever you do; Good luck! And keep us updated;)

Signed: The King of the Hill king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i know this is the age old story but...   i know this is the age old story but... Empty

Back to top Go down

i know this is the age old story but...
Page 1 of 1